Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs Of S.t.a.l.k.e.r. Releasing New Strategy Game

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/gsc-gameworld-returns-for-cossacks-3/

So if you've ever played the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, then you obviously know of GSC Game World closing down 2 years ago, but last year they re-opened up shop and are continuing their days as game devs. Their first game will be a remake of the first game in the Cossacks series. "Cossacks 3"

Here are the details: 

"As a remake, Cossacks 3 will again return to the 17th and 18th centuries, and feature five historical campaigns and 12 playable nations. It will also boast realistic projectile physics and randomly generated maps. It's due out at the end of the year."

What Stalker?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a series of games set in a post-apocalyptic  future around the Chernobyl incident (a real life nuclear explosion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster ) and it's honestly one of the best survival games I've played in years. There are three of them and the graphics aren't that great, but the effort and details in the game are very satisfying.

I actually believe that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is better than the Fallout games.

Oh man

I enjoyed Cossacks 2 very much

Gonna look forward to Cossacks 3

Edit: remake of the first version huh

Never played the first version so thats gonna be interesting for me too

I think I'll wait and see some reviews of it before getting it. I'm not too big on strategy games.

Stalker, I remember that game, was quite underrated, one of my fav wasteland games tbh. all those anomalies. 

I adore the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. Clear Skies was meh, but when modded...holy S#&$ does it become a wild ride.