Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe World State

Huryiade

In case it's not obvious, the web adress comes from warframe itself, so it's not hacking, it's a kind of a snapshot of the warframe world on a specific platform. And from the Deathsnacks's website, it seems it's using the same information. It even says it gets the data directly from the game at the bottom of the page.

Edit : i'm not looking for an app/website that is using the raw data to display it in an intelligible way, i'm looking for the source.

Edited by Huryiade

In case it's not obvious, the web adress comes from warframe itself, so it's not hacking, it's a kind of a snapshot of the warframe world on a specific platform. And from the Deathsnacks's website, it seems it's using the same information. It even says it gets the data directly from the game at the bottom of the page.

Edit : i'm not looking for an app/website that is using the raw data to display it in an intelligible way, i'm looking for the source.

I can't help you with that, but now I'm curious. Why do you need this?

Err, sorry, i'm having a bit of a hard time seeing the meaning of your question.

My app, not public...yet, uses the official RSS feed (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/187283-alert-invasion-and-outbreak-rss-feeds/). However, that feed only has basic information. For example, it lacks the percentage done for invasions. World State has all the information, but the only adress i found has information limited to PC.

Actually it's probably weapons that are in the game. If you look at missions, or the Library current target, you can see that they don't use In Game names for anything, but use references. From the reference name one could infer what the in game name of the weapon/enemy it is.

• 2 months later...