Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupidest Things You Have Done On Warframe

omer301

Today I had my Derp Moment

So today I was trading and like some guys were talking about arcane helmets and then I checked their price and they go for alot, So I had 3 Helmets Volt Storm Helm,Vauban Gambit Helm and ARCANE Aurora Frost Helm (The first 2 are not arcane) So I didnt do any research and thought all of my Helms were arcane (I thought any helmet that wasnt a default helm was arcane)

Anyways I found this guy who wanted all 3 of my helmets so I told him to wait 1 day for Vauban and Volt helm cuz I had to craft them (Already crafted Frost), Anyways he was impatient and told me he will pay 50P Extra so I could rush them

YUP I Rushed Them, 5 Minutes later realized they werent arcane,RIP Me GG 50 Plat gone

I tried to keep a Kubrow ready for any missions I might need in a period where I logged in and immediately exited the game - their credit cost is remarkable, but I suppose possibly worth it. I also considered selling my Gorgon Wraith (which would be a terrible idea considering how much I now like it) for inventory space as well as once using the worst possible gear all at the same time (namely Vauban, Miter, Spectra and Furax).

I tried to keep a Kubrow ready for any missions I might need in a period where I logged in and immediately exited the game - their credit cost is remarkable, but I suppose possibly worth it. I also considered selling my Gorgon Wraith (which would be a terrible idea considering how much I now like it) for inventory space as well as once using the worst possible gear all at the same time (namely Vauban, Miter, Spectra and Furax).

Vauban bad? Never!

Spectra is not that bad either.

I agree with the other two though.