Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Suggestion For The Tubemen Of Regor Event

Zurion

So... the event is over on PC. There are a lot of threads where people are expressing their feelings towards it (most of them disappointed). I just want to give one small suggestion for when this even comes to consoles.

I supported Nef Anyo. When the even ended, I got a mail from Alad V, saying that he won and I lost, but still, he gave me the Karak Wraith, with a slot and a potato. I don't mind getting it, but it feels wrong.

I mean, I supported the enemy of the winner. Why is he rewarding me the exact same way he's rewarding those that fought for him? I think that those that supported Nef Anyo should've only gotten the blueprint for the weapon or the weapon whitout a potato in it. The way it is right now, it breaks the lore of Alad V. He's a mad man, that was killing tenno's just to use parts of them for his experiment, and now he's giving gifts to those that supported his enemy? That fought against him?

Also, I didn't get any mail from Nef Anyo. I fought for him so many times, and he didn't even say thank you for my effort. What a jerk.

Why would you fight for him? 

Reasons.

I just want player driven progression removed from events but, you do bring up a valid point.  If you fought for Nef, you should at least get an email from him saying "Thanks for all the fish." or something.

Hmm.. I didn't have a reason for fighting for either of them. At first I fought for Alad V, until Neffy's rewards started to get better. After that, I started fighting for him, and when I realized that I should have at least 4 points for one of them, I decided to stick with Neffy. I would have to do at least 8 invasions for Alad V before the event ended, and I wasn't sure I could do that.