Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Login To Warframe

CoolPsyco

it has been 3 days. and warframe keep telling me "login failed. check your info".

well, i look at my password and my email, and i actually didnt miss spelled it.i tried to login to the website and yeah. no problem (if i have, i probably cant even make this thread). i asked my friend if he able to login and yeah, he can. and actually, just one hour before this problem started to happen. i can just casually login to warframe. yeah, please help me.

this is what warframe keep telling me since 3 days ago

http://i.imgur.com/qLkKvDQ.jpg

did the same problem to me just now ... Someone randomly invite me , and few mins like 2 after i got a loading screen and been disconected now i cant login to the game :( i already change my password for security purpusse and try again but cant loging again .

this has happened so many times, why are they not fixing this, if they want people to play their game surly this should be a priority, please... fix this, its not fun if i cant play, in fact it just makes me not want to play the game -.-

this has happened so many times, why are they not fixing this, if they want people to play their game surly this should be a priority, please... fix this, its not fun if i cant play, in fact it just makes me not want to play the game -.-

its happened twice in one hour... god damn it warframe, please fix the game so i can play it -.-

Same issue, though sometimes it randomly let me in after hours of trying, and I can play for a random period of time. (with huge lags on navigation panel for some reason :S). Then it would DC me and prevent from connecting again. I'm getting either "Login Failed. Check your info." or "ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT" errors

Edited by Skelt3r

haveing the same issue here, ive been off game a couple days (3) due to rl issues and come back to this I NEED TO SAVE MY KUBAROW!!! if you guys kill another of my kubarows because of some stupid bug... then i guess teno down...

This happened twice :). I suppose they will fix it again like they did last time. They hear our cries. Just wait. Oh yeah I tried to reset my password and it said something about internal script errors, and not being able to connect to the server or something. BTW on deathsnacks (warframe alert/server downtime website) it says that the game server is down so it's not just us select few. https://deathsnacks.com/wf/status.html -that's the server status site. 

Edit- It works again.

Edited by Shadowjarl1239

Hi ;) Me and my cousin with two of our characters have the same problem. We play on the same computer during the different times of the day. I checked my account at 15:00 GB time and it was perfectly fine. Now as I checked it again neither I or he is able to login onto the account and launch the game. Same problem. Now it says that I won't be able to get onto my BouncySlayer account as I tried to login with a wrong password to many times - not sure how long does the blockade last...hopefully not for too long. My cousin is WaframePrototypeEX4 and he is unable to play as well so it's not an issue of the account and that states that it's a fact. So is there anything going to be fixed in that matter? My Kubrow will die if I won't feed him in time and I'm getting "a little" impatient here. Did they worked anything out? Thx

Me Too, this started yesterday and I still cant login, re-downloaded everything of steam, verified game both on steam and launcher and changed my password many times, but no luck. Still waiting for another fix...