Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Mod Drops

Ignaetious

As the title says, I think it would be cool if later on when there are lots of new primed mods in the game from the void trader, that there is a VERY small chance that when a mod of its type drops that it could be a primed version. 

Don't get me wrong I think they should still be fairly hard to come by, it should be a lottery winning moment when you get one in this way.  I think it would spice up the grind a little if there is some small chance of coming across them while farming higher level content, maybe even just the raids.  And of course still leave them in Baro's rotations as well.

I just think it would be something to give the game that diablo style unique drop feeling, except for way more rare than that.

Even as a void mission reward, they would still be dangerous to put into the game.

Yeah, you are definitely right.  I am thinking pretty far down the road, like a year or more from now when there are loads of different primed mods.  Also I am talking extremely low drop chance, it would be something most people would never even see happen.  If it ever did it would be a nice freakout moment.

Maybe as a possible reinforced rare orokin container item, haven't seen one in four months but like you said more further in time when Baro has more variety of items to randomize with and mods like primed pistol mutation or primed continuity feel more rare to acquire from Baro.

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

Why would anyone waste time to farm them if its rare? if the void trader will still bring them and it will be in rotation still would just wait for that guy.

I don't really think very many people would try to farm them, it would be more for the sake of an exciting moment, also just an alternate means of aquiring it.  I mean just imagine you are running your umteenth run of whatever and all the sudden the sky opens up and a huge beam of white light it shines down on a mod, and you can hear the energy thrumming off of it as you get closer to it.  Then you pick it up and either you got an awesome mod, or you got something rare enough that you just got a good chunk of plat.

Just an idea, I don't really expect it to happen.  I think it would be a fun.

I'd say more void boss drops like Corrupted Vor or maybe Corrupted Nef for some of the ones they want common but not in the rotation, either staples like Primed Point Blank or the less desirable ones like Primed Slip Magazine or Primed Disruptor.

I'd say more void boss drops like Corrupted Vor or maybe Corrupted Nef for some of the ones they want common but not in the rotation, either staples like Primed Point Blank or the less desirable ones like Primed Slip Magazine or Primed Disruptor.

Yeah, I would really be down with more bosses in void that can randomly pop in as well.  It would be a good rare drop for them.