The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

Right after i was forced to read the email from lotus with the free kubrow stuff i got kicked to the desktop...

and cant log back in.... i suppose we have to wait and give it a few before re-trying.

Chat doesn't even work. Boosters not working with DXP. What is going on? I hope you add on time for this nuisance.

i hope they add a day and to the credit booster if its not working.

PS:I bought the credit booster.

Edited by Kaiservadin

So when loading into a mission I will very often have a "session Unavailable" problem, and thus not join into the match. I'll be back on my liset, but i'll still be in the squad, even though everyone else is in mission. They will even still see me in the squad. So I have to leave squad, join off one of them or be reinvited to the mission.

How ever I have found a fix for this problem. Alt tabbing from the game. I've poke around a good bit, found out that at least 2 out of 3 times I will DC due to "Session Unavailable." how ever if I alt tab from the game, it loads just fine and dandy. No problem at all(Aside from spawning behind walls in derelict missions, but that is another bug.)

Anyway....For others out there having issues with crashing while loading into places, try alt tabbing, if that helps...well keep doing it and report the problem, and solution, to the devs in the hopes of coming up with a more permanent fix.