Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

I'd say we should just kick back and wait for half an hour or so. They're obviously experiencing problems anyway.

Can we just keep our current loot upon disconnect/mission failures? This is getting annoying.

Nope, you're going to lose it. Which is why I suggest you wait the issues out :P
Edited by Gale47

Had 12 Neurals??
I lost 96 already.

72 from game 1, 16 from game 2, 8 from game 3.

Booted me out to login screen all of the time.

That sucks man :(

I'm just getting "Login failed. Check your info" now. My password is typed correctly.

Agreed Gale47. Go do somat else for a bit.
Edited by [DE]Danielle
No bypassing censors pls and thank you

Yes, it's a stupid, stupid game. Totally not the servers' fault. 

God...

Well, I only got around to playing today. College got in way before.

Problem just started recently, and that is when i got through wave 25.

Tons of neurals, and all is lost. 

Second game tried again to wave 10, got 16. Third game tried again to wave 15, got 8.

None was saved, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sheeeit, that sucks man :(

I'm just getting "Login failed. Check your info" now. My password is typed correctly.

Agreed Gale47. Go do somat else for a bit.

Totally :(

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Swearing

they were preparing the servers last night hoping all would go well.. and for the most part it did but apparently not considering all the EU players are up and or on a lunch brake... by 4PM and above its going to get really hectic 

Edited by DiBBz

Yeah, can confirm. Ran a Gabii solo run, at extraction i saw the reward screen, then during the countdown the liset flew off but i saw the animation of my frame dying on the extraction platform - client then kicked me to login screen and can't log back anymore.

EDIT: i logged back but the mission progress was erased. Testing again with a quick deception run

EDIT2: the Deception mission went fine apparently

Edited by Autongnosis

Yes, it's a stupid, stupid game. Totally not the servers' fault. 

God...

Well, I only got around to playing today. College got in way before.

Well it is. Crashing shouldnt lose you all your rewards either, but it does. Nothing i can do about crashes that get patched in in newer versions, so its stupid.
So what the server has problems ? So resend the mission rewards to the server until they are sucessfully received. Theres ways to minder the annoyance of such occurences, but DE doesnt care.

Edited by OptimusFrame

Just making sure that they know since no one posted specifically about the joining squad thing, hopefully.

edit--

And yea, i know a lot of others are getting this too :)

Edited by probableeme

Well it is. Crashing shouldnt lose you all your rewards either, but it does. Nothing i can do about crashes that get patched in in newer versions, so its stupid.
So what the server has problems ? So resend the mission rewards to the server until they are sucessfully received. Theres ways to minder the annoyance of such occurences, but DE doesnt care.

Dude. Have you ever played ANY online F2P game at all? Have you had any experience with any game devs ever? Digital Extremes are one of the rare devs who do care. Resending rewards to each and every one of us would take far too long. If you want your stuff and have proof you had it earned, contact Support. They're usually extremely helpful.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Rude