Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just My Thoughts: Raid.

Revel72

Okay.

We're listening.

Mind explaining what makes it so difficult? Enemy levels too high? Puzzles too rage-inducing? Specific P42W playstyles encouraged? Difficulty communicating to teammates?

Mostly the thought of there will be seekers and ballistas all over places just discourages me. Normal enemies I am okay with. Also the bombards or napalms. I am not bothered by the what you call P42W tactics (while it is actually P2W) communication is not a problem with me only thing is that I don't have headphones. I haven't yet played the raids at all so I don't know about the puzzles. Enemy level just feels stupid after the Phoenix Interceptions TA (or whatever was the name. Since many said that it was the experimentation of what level enemies there needs to be. It was just flat out kick out stupidness on my part)

I just find the need to communicate horrible....

I know how to do stage 1 and 2... but getting a team where everyone knows what to do all the time is just impossible.

Never got further than stage 2. usually someone with an essential frame dcs first without reason.... like Ev trinity.

Mostly the thought of there will be seekers and ballistas all over places just discourages me.

Seekers and ballistas won't bother you at all if your team is as CC-happy as it ought to be.   It's the Manics you got to watch out for, because they are resistant to CC.  :-/

Seekers and ballistas won't bother you at all if your team is as CC-happy as it ought to be.   It's the Manics you got to watch out for, because they are resistant to CC.  :-/

AKA new Bonk scouts.

Sure the Raids are difficult, but as someone who only played four games before Warframe (AvP, Amnesia, Portal, Minecraft), taking on difficult challenges makes me a better player. If possible, I'd suggest running with a squad of people you know (friends, in-game, clan), who won't have an aneurysm if you make a mistake. Doing is learning. :-)

Personally, I've only had a chance to run three raids and every. damn. time. someone (or multiple someones) disconnects. Now no one wants to even bother with the raids because it's X amount of time wasted if they disconnect. I truly wish DE could add some sort of re-join feature..