Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riddle For You

(PSN)IIIDevoidIII

Each riddle has a one word answer. Difficulty varies by person, though when all are deciphered, there will be a hidden secret revealed.

If I am Tenno, and Tenno is Me, who is You?

Answer: You -Stratego89

-

Of those who ride our craft, one resides from a large raft; be it a catch phrase immortal, or a media garble; expressed in gratitude or deadly startle.

Answer: Are -Stratego89

-

In wonder, but lacking joy, impressive, captivating, and rhymed with the dirty claw in my maw. What is it?

Answer: Awe. -A Frikn Grizzly

-

Mary grabbed a little, Johnny grabbed a lot, Daddy grabbed a myriad, and Mommy grabbed a jot. What didn't they grab?

Answer: Some. -Wasabi-

-

You are [all] awesome! Thanks for playing!

I'm gonna sit here and think long and hard....

Making my answers, updating every now and then

NOT OFFICIAL ANSWER

Tenno means emperor in Japanese Pinyin (Since this isn't supposed to be about Warframe)

1. I (I think I'm REALLY close to getting it but I don't want to give out my answer just yet)

4. All

I feel like the answers will make a statement...

Hint to Riddle 1. Notice how Me and You are capitalized. Me and You are not related in any form. 

Hint to Riddle 2:
Think of your Warframe Arsenal. 

Hint to Riddle 3:

This is a feeling. And it rhymes with the claw. 

Edited by Karukiku

Tenno

That better be the answer or im rage locking the thread lol

Answer to number 4.

DEEZ NUTS!

Hah, goteem

lmaooo

Notice how he says "Deciphered" instead of solved. Does this mean they are coded/ciphered or are they just riddles?

Decipher:

succeed in understanding, interpreting, or identifying (something)

-

Hint to Riddle 1. Notice how Me and You are capitalized. Me and You are not related in any form.

In wonder, but lacking joy, impressive, captivating, and rhymed with the dirty claw in my maw. What is it?

Dirty claw in my maw might be "Canine" tooth.

Wonderous, lacking joy, impressive and captiving rhyming with that.... So is #3- Divine?

More guesses to come.

Each riddle has a one word answer. Difficulty varies by person, though when all are deciphered, there will be a hidden secret revealed.

-

Of those who ride our craft, one resides from a large raft; be it a catch phrase immortal, or a media garble; expressed in gratitude or deadly startle.

-

-

Mary grabbed a little, Johnny grabbed a lot, Daddy grabbed a myriad, and Mommy grabbed a jot. What didn't they grab?

I am Yu and He is Mi.

Hydroid.

Miter?

The literal answer would be grabbing an intermediate amount, but I feel like it's something else...