The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is This And When Can I Buy It?

Urash

Frost Prime's scythe had two blades, this one has only one blade. Its not the same one.

And I love how they gave the Stalker goodies before us :C

Plus FP's is a Sickle, not a scythe. Scythes are wielded with both hands. Sickles are smaller, one-handed scythes.

Em He also wields Boltor Prime with 1 hand, which means it's a pistol? And that scythe looks pretty big

Frost prime is holding a bolto not a boltor, so it makes sense that that's one handed. Also I'm pretty sure DE said soemwhere that the scythe is going to be two handed.

Most likely when U8 is up. It's the scythe that Frost Prime is holding in the pictures. Apparently the stalker decided that F.P doesn't deserve and swiped it off him.

It is similar to Frost Prime's scythe in his feature poster. Though the DE said that those weapons won't come as soon as the Update 8.

That scythe looks absolutely nothing like the one Frost Prime is holding in the promotional image...

Also, the "scythe" that the Stalker wields is barely even a scythe, looks more like a large pickaxe.

Scythe.jpg

I think that's a good example of what a scythe should look like. (just more futuristic for Warframe).

*Edit*

Also, the melee weapon that Frost Prime is wielding is more of a kama, the handle is way too short to be a scythe.

Edited by miniKAD