Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Warframe Helped Your Life Outside The Game?

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

I've meet my girlfriend here at warframe almost 2yrs ago Cbt, she quit the game long time ago before the OBT starts, and play a different game, now every time i play this game, she gets mad at me and try to bladestorm me with a brush for playing late at night. i can't helped it, i aways find good endless squad members at night. (>^-^)>

:3 that's nice :3

Yeah it has. Sometimes I get depressed that all the games I play disrespect women/female characters. They always make us less important, less strong, less everything, so male gamers can feel better about themselves. Warframe is the only game I know that doesn't compromise its female characters, so whenever I'm depressed about the world, this is the game I come to play to feel better.

Yeah. I was good at understanding and typing English, but couldn't speak it properly. Then I started streaming Warframe, interacted with the chat, played with viewers so I had to learn it. Now I can speak English fairly well and that encouraged me to move to the UK in hope of a better life. I got here on the 6th so it's only been a few weeks but I'm enjoying it.

Thank you Warframe! :)

It has not "helped" me per se, but it has somewhat influenced some of my physical movements.

The way the Tenno sit/kneel down I have adapted into my real life movement when sitting on the floor or any flat surface that isn't a chair.

Same speed, positioning of hands, posture, etc.

J0Wk5rw.gif

Edited by LazerSkink

It has not "helped" me, but it has somewhat influenced some of my physical movements.

The way the Tenno sit/kneel down I have adapted into my real life movement when sitting on the floor or any flat surface that isn't a chair.

Same speed, positioning of hands, posture, etc.

...I'm not the only one?!

Well, lets say it makes me feel like im a part of something^^

Edit: Also my english skills improved a lot.

Hey it helped my english too!

Tahnks 2 dis komuneetee, mi talk you're langwage butt3r. I never loose any test now, literally...

I have become extremely cynical, resentful, and bitter toward video games and their developers using an "open beta" tag to rake in as much early money as possible, essentially marketing the potential they never meet. Every time I play Warframe, I see nothing but everything wrong with the game and its degrading development. There are so many recurring bugs and blatant inconsistencies, it pisses me off every time I play.

This has, however, allowed me to find and catch small bugs and issues within a variety of other games. Unfortunately, nearly all of these problems will remain unfixed if I cannot reliably contact the developers to report them with the knowledge they will do their best to address them. Warframe has more problems than any other game I've played, and nothing has lead me to believe the problems will be solved at any point, so there's no point in reporting them.