Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destroy The Opposition [Forum Game]

PerishedFraud

Volt quickly shocks the Scorpion and throws a Castana. The double stun works. Volt lays Castanas on the ground in front of him to trap her. He gathers the Scorpion's attention to drag her into the pit of Castanas, and waits for her to enter. (>' ')>

<(' '<) Oberon informs the Scorpion of impending danger in front of her because he is so nice.

Yes basically i'm playing for the enemy now. I got bored due to lack of Gregor. Nice to know I saved that Sentient Scout from doom.

Edited by -FV-Metheria

<(' '<) Oberon informs the Scorpion of impending danger in front of her because he is so nice.

Yes basically i'm playing for the enemy now. I got bored due to lack of Gregor. Nice to know I saved that Sentient Scout from doom.

Trinity throws one of her karysts at the castana, before metherria gets close enough to take damage from it, but at just the right time so that the scorpion is still caught in the blast radius.

I was merely ridiculously sick, and couldn't access PC.

The Tenno - HP 2800/2800

8. - Drover bursa - HP 2500/2500
8.1 - Oberon (Matheria) - HP 1000/1000. (respawns for every fight).

Matheria, you can now do one attack per turn against the Tenno, make it count.

I was merely ridiculously sick, and couldn't access PC.

The Tenno - HP 2800/2800

8. - Drover bursa - HP 2500/2500
8.1 - Oberon (Matheria) - HP 1000/1000. (respawns for every fight).

Matheria, you can now do one attack per turn against the Tenno, make it count.

Trinity hacks the bursa, taking some credits back, before scanning it for her codex, and shooting it with both rounds from her tonkor, and repeatedly hitting it with her jat kittag.

Hydroid staggers in, under the influence of home-distilled "spirit water." Taking a long swig from a canteen, Hydroid then summons a karaoke set made of water, beginning to loudly and drunkenly sing "Don't Stop Believing" at both enemies. This is, of course, an incredibly painful AoE stun attack. (>' ')>

Edited by TheSuperneenja

• 2 weeks later...