Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.6 Conclave Changes

dmcAxle

While I agree some people shouldn't complain about somethings, there are a lot of OP things still in the PVP that make it a pain in the butt for non-Prime Warframe players to play and have fun, especially when they're put up against a team of Volt Prime or Mag Prime Warframes. Talk about a buzzkill right there and the same goes for some of the weapons. I can't remember the name of the fist weapons, it starts with a K, but those are highly Oped and some things do need changed to make it more fair for other players.

Why Mag p?

Mag prime isn't different in any way to normal mag. Mag p just has 1 forma/polarity more ...

Edited by Feyangol

Why Mag p?

Mag prime isn't different in any way to normal mag. Mag p just has 1 forma/polarity more ...

The Mag Primes Pull ability or something similar to it its one if its abilities that totally demolishes your shields and I think a good bit of health the Kogake is also very OP thats the fist weapons and in PvP, Chroma is also quite OP i often lose to those I'm gonna end up going back to using my Excalibur probably and slash dash as its apparently instant kill on most Warframes. By chance, do you know how to get the Daikyu?

The Mag Primes Pull ability or something similar to it its one if its abilities that totally demolishes your shields and I think a good bit of health the Kogake is also very OP thats the fist weapons and in PvP, Chroma is also quite OP i often lose to those I'm gonna end up going back to using my Excalibur probably and slash dash as its apparently instant kill on most Warframes. By chance, do you know how to get the Daikyu?

Mag p and mag have exactly the same stats and abilities and noone is complaining about this frames. In fact Mag is one of the weaker frames - and that is the opinion of the majority.

And you can buy a Daikyu blueprint in your Dojo at the Tenno Lab.

16.6.1:

Conclave Changes

• Respawn timers are now independent for each player killed instead of respawning players in communal ‘waves’ in Annihilation.
  • Health orbs now heal for 50 HP in PvP.
  • Reduced the range and damage of Ember’s World on Fire in PvP.
  • Oro pickups in Annihilation are now colored red.
  • Braton stats fixed in the Conclave Arsenal.
  • Warframe Ability projectiles no longer deal double damage to players on headshots.
  • The Forfeit Timer will now properly activate when there’s only one player in Annihilation.

Not sure yet about the health orbs, but all of my yes for the rest. Thanks guys!

Mag p and mag have exactly the same stats and abilities and noone is complaining about this frames. In fact Mag is one of the weaker frames - and that is the opinion of the majority.

And you can buy a Daikyu blueprint in your Dojo at the Tenno Lab.

In my dojo we don't have access to it at all. Not even to donate to it it is just not there and last time i went against a Mag Prime it used some ability and totally destroyed my shields, either it was a Mag Prime or some other Prime in fact, it might actually have been a Nova Prime I'm not fully sure now.

wow. Of all the people, you're certainly one to talk about "he's mind is too narrow"

And besides, I would be willing to go 10v2 with noctus by my side. Literally of all the conclave 1.0 vets, he is one of the most respectful, the least "elitist" (which, frankly, I've never seen by any of the vets, only by people who get one win and think they're all that), and certainly more open-minded than you.

cute, so do you or he got any land on conclave 1.0 dark sector war? those upvote are only 3-4 your guys alliance :P and 3-4 guys can't win a single battle, don't said a war "{

In my dojo we don't have access to it at all. Not even to donate to it it is just not there and last time i went against a Mag Prime it used some ability and totally destroyed my shields, either it was a Mag Prime or some other Prime in fact, it might actually have been a Nova Prime I'm not fully sure now.

Shield Polarize?

that is shield polarize, pull hits harder anyway, if your clan doesnt have Daikyu you can get invited to some other dojo and buy it, as far as i know

Wow... 50 health... Guess I'll start camping the health spawns, lol.  Those things have saved me a few times, so if I'm about to lose a duel, I can just take the fight near a health orb...  At least I don't have to go around the map gathering health up when my team doesn't have an Oberon.