Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Treasure Hunt: Rare Containers

(PSN)makrisbrik

Question

I've been doing a lot of solo missions farming and I have been lucky finding rare grineer containers back to back on earth exterminate. It contained detonite and 500 plus or more credits and other resources.

I'd like to find rare containers in the void or corpus and was wondering if there are specific places to farm? I haven't found void or corpus rare containers yet.

cHAYvdb.jpg

71NPxqt.jpg

Z5ZakI7.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

i usually do earth sabotage for hidden caches & sometimes find rare /REINFORCED chests (better loot [20k creds , bp & other stuff])

rare/reinforced containers can appear in every regular missions except defense/intercreption i think (void too)

They have <10% spawn chance

im not very lucky tho. never found single void rare/reinforced container

PS. i tought im the only guy farming for these in whole warframe :/

Edited by (PS4)urkonse

i usually do earth sabotage for hidden caches & sometimes find rare /REINFORCED chests (better loot [20k creds , bp & other stuff])

rare/reinforced containers can appear in every regular missions except defense/intercreption i think (void too)

Gotten Corpus on Rare 3 times now, and Grineer once.  No reinforced or void :*(

PS. i tought im the only guy farming for these in whole warframe :/

I'll try sabotage. Do you open reinforced containers by constant meleeing? Thank you! 

Farming are boring to many. I just like getting everything from scanning the sun/moonshine cones and plants, to finding all the syndicate marks. I  love my kubrow - he can open 90% of the sealed lockers.

I got my first one a couple of days ago - a Corpus one with a bunch of credits, a Fieldron, Orthos blueprint and a 1hr credit booster.

On Sechura. So they most definitely spawn in defenses.

I'll try that tile. So in defense, if you leave one enemy alive you can do your loot run, would that be the best approach or solo?

Well. If you can solo defense why not. I'd say a group of friends is better though - it all becomes much easier if you got even just one more Tenno with you.

To do the loot run yeah, leave one mob alive, then take your time.

Edited by Autongnosis

As far as I know breakable containers dont spawn in most defense missions anymore, at least for void/grineer.

I have found quite a few corpus and orokin rare loot containers. They seem a little more likely to appear in the more out of the way rooms. The ones that require a bit of parkour to get to. So in the void any place that has the containers that sometimes drop mods are more likely places.

This may be a coincidence but I have found a rare corpus container inside the data room of a spy vault twice already, within a few meters of the main objective console. Could be something there or just RNG being weird.

I also noticed the rare containers seem to spawn in the same type of locations you would expect to find syndicate medalions and grineer/corpus caches from sabotage missions.

As far as I know breakable containers dont spawn in most defense missions anymore, at least for void/grineer.

I have found quite a few corpus and orokin rare loot containers. They seem a little more likely to appear in the more out of the way rooms. The ones that require a bit of parkour to get to. So in the void any place that has the containers that sometimes drop mods are more likely places.

This may be a coincidence but I have found a rare corpus container inside the data room of a spy vault twice already, within a few meters of the main objective console. Could be something there or just RNG being weird.

I also noticed the rare containers seem to spawn in the same type of locations you would expect to find syndicate medalions and grineer/corpus caches from sabotage missions.

My experience is pretty much this^ too.

I'm also sure I read somewhere that they have more chance to spawn in the data vaults.

I got my first one a couple of days ago - a Corpus one with a bunch of credits, a Fieldron, Orthos blueprint and a 1hr credit booster.

On Sechura. So they most definitely spawn in defenses.

Some defense maps still spawn containers. Jupiter's DSD is a prime example. But they were removed from a good number of defenses around the actual battlefield. Only if the spawn-in location of the party is a large distance away from the defense target, will they appear.

Unless you found it in an old location of where a container used to spawn. Then idk. 

Edited by DiosGX

This is great, PAX_NL. I'm familiar with the medallion's locations on some maps, so I'll focus my search in these areas. I like going to the void most of all. Thank you very much!

Some defense maps still spawn containers. Jupiter's DSD is a prime example. But they were removed from a good number of defenses around the actual battlefield. Only if the spawn-in location of the party is a large distance away from the defense target, will they appear.

Unless you found it in an old location of where a container used to spawn. Then idk. 

Thank you DiosGX! I remember you from the introduction photo page.

It's that tile where you've got the cryopod on a platform with lots of buildings around and a cave right in front of the cryo... And there's a tower opposite that cave. COntainer was in the top room of the tower.

Either i was extremely lucky or the Grineer rare containers have a pretty high chance to spawn in the Ceres assassination mission. Founf one twice in a row in that small room with a double conveyor belt with lasers that has a door at the end of the belts just after a couple of steps downwards.

http://puu.sh/iz01j/db4875911f.jpg (Reinforced Orokin storage container)

once, just once, out of nearly 100 runs in the void have I found one of these. and believe me if there is one in your map you WILL know about it. I heard this thing from 3 rooms away up close it was deafening. Have yet to find the rare variant.

Oh that is nice! Still have not found an orikin rare or reinforced containers. Thanks for sharing. Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Either i was extremely lucky or the Grineer rare containers have a pretty high chance to spawn in the Ceres assassination mission. Founf one twice in a row in that small room with a double conveyor belt with lasers that has a door at the end of the belts just after a couple of steps downwards.

Very cool, thank you. I'll try that tile.

I found one reinforced grineer container on earth sabotage recently.

B3AmZIF.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Nice to see this thread still going :)

I'm still looking for the holy grail, the reinforced Orokin container, no joy so far,

but I've found and scanned the rest of them at least once.

The raid offers the chance like another poster noted of very high chance of the Grineer ones.

Good luck on your continued quest for the hidden treasure Tenno :)

Nice to see this thread still going :)

I'm still looking for the holy grail, the reinforced Orokin container, no joy so far,

but I've found and scanned the rest of them at least once.

The raid offers the chance like another poster noted of very high chance of the Grineer ones.

Good luck on your continued quest for the hidden treasure Tenno :)

Thanks. I wanted to find a rare orikin container, but my brother beat me to it.

Here is his excalibur in the void with a broken rare orikin container. Note how the top part is broken but the main body is still whole. Regular containers crumble into pieces when opened. He won't tell me the content nor the void map. :-[]

yMCt0xX.jpg