Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Rosen: The Portal Master

Brachion

ROSEN: A PORTAL-THEMED WARFRAME

DESCRIPTION: Rosen. The portal master. Capable of bending the very fabric of space/time to her will, Rosen is a force to be reckoned with. Using her portals, she can redirect incoming fire or send enemies to their doom.

ABILITIES:

-PORTAL JUMP: Rosen opens a portal near a target and leaps through it, performing a stealth attack.

-GATEWAY: Rosen opens a portal beneath a target and traps them in a portal loop; the longer they're in the loop, the more damage is dealt when they're released.

-REDIRECT: Rosen opens a portal that absorbs incoming fire, while another sends it back at nearby enemies.

-PORTAL STORM: Rosen opens dozens of portals surrounding nearby enemies and sends a flurry of attacks through them.

Feedback is much appreciated! Unlike my other Warframe concept, Vector, I have a pretty good idea what Rosen looks like, so I'll definitely try to get some artwork for her posted.

Needs some flavor to differentiate it from Nova... maybe extradimmensional warping in place of portals?  Then you could use its tagline something like "Warp rider" (I'm going to go listen to some the sword for a sec)

Still, +1

Edited by Groverfield