Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mc An-Yo, Vay Shrek, Lieutenant Shrech Kril And New Events: Skoobmen Of Tyl Regor, And The Shrechoning.

Elizabeth-chan

I propose that after we are given the ability to mute Ordis, and radios are implemented, now that hes a space scientologist, neffy turns over a new leaf, in his spare time putting on the persona of MC An-YO.

"MC An-YO here with an announcement: the Void has given unto me, in the form of these sick-I mean- these INFESTED- mixtapes. Here we go." -he then proceeds to play music from the warframe soundtrack.

Secondly, after his crushing failures in the cicero crisis and tethras doom, Vay Hek isolates himself from his fellow grineer, becoming slightly insane, and subsequently more territorial, preparing a protege that doesnt exist, who he calls "donkey."

"WHAT, ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOMES?!"-he yells this when he sees tenno

"REMEMBER DONKEY, INVASIONS ARE LIKE ONIONS, THEY HAVE LAYERS!" -I intend to have him saying this while gesturing towards a convoluted invasion strategy illustration.

NEW EVENT: Skoobmen of Tyl Regor

After his research was stolen and his labs destroyed in the last event, Tyl Regor went into a mad fervor, working day ad night to see how he could improve upon the design of his tube(hereon spelled 'toob')men, and make them stronger, more deadly so that he wouldn't even need to release them so they kill forever, he would instead only need to add the numbers, and mix the waters, thus expediting the process of making each one.  He then noticed how, despite the odds, kubrow were effective at tearing through grineer, infested, and even corpus ranks.  So he captured one, and began fusing grineer and kubrow DNA, thus creating a new lifeform: the Skoobman.(which could be a manic skoobpion, or something I dunno).  But Neffy, after turning over a new leaf to become a DJ, was concerned for his friend's(they had made up, as in the end, Neffy was slowing the theft of Tyl's research, I mean it's not like he wouldn't have a backup file or something, right?) mental well being, as even MC An-Yo didn't believe all of his own void hype.  Thus begins a new event for Tyl's intervention.

HOW THIS EVENT WORKS:

In a way similar to the recent toobmen event, tyls labs must be destroyed to prevent his research from coming to fruition.

To support neffy, players will do sabotage missions to destroy tyls labs.

To support tyl regor, I'm considering a sabotage mission on the void churches neffy has set up, to bankrupt him, but considering the lack of effect the false profit event had on him, I feel like this plan wouldn't work. Like everything else in this post, I am taking suggestions for how to support tyls side.

One of the ideas I had for this, however, was a PvE defense mission, as players ARE trying to defend tyls labs, after all. Either that, or a survival mission, where players act as a distraction for regors forces, allowing regor to pack away and ship his research to safer locations...

EVENT REWARDS:

4/4 conflicts for neffy gets players the dual prova vandals, which are what john prodman makes the provas seem to be to new players who don't know that they're kinda... Bad. (Citation needed)

4/4 conflicts for tyl gets players the dual machete wraiths, the first in the grineer line of machetes to not be kinda... Bad(citation needed), to the point at which they are so good by comparison that they redeem the machete as a weapon series.

Endings to this event:

Should Tyl lose, he will relinquish his job as a scientist, his pride crushed, changing his name to Deal Regor, and becoming an interior decorator, who sells furniture to players at the relays:

"You, trying to stop me? And my appliances?"

If Neffy loses, the amount of money spent forces him to write some of his own infested tracks, in the hopes of making back the money he lost.

"The void be the word, and the word be (change to robot voice)DROP IT(insert hardest bass drop here)"

Lieutenant Shrech Kril:

Lieutenant Kril decided it was time for a new persona, turn over a new leaf, and take on a manner befitting a Grineer hero such as himself, thus he opted to emulate Shrech, an ancient Grineer god. He sees that Vay Hek is doing the same. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

"Now, onions have layers, tenno. Let's see if your skin works the same way, when I peel it off."

This starts off the new event:

Shrechoning(name up for change, I'm tired atm so do make suggestions)

HOW THIS EVENT WORKS:

As a result of their new personas, shrech kril and vay shrek each have their own respective 'swamps,' with vay shreks actually being more swampy, because he did go insane, and is fully convinced that he is actually the reincarnation of shrech.

My idea was that there would be sabotage missions to support either boss.

REWARDS:

4/4 conflicts for Shrech gets the players fighting for him a:

No idea. I was thinking dual gorgon.

4/4 conflicts fighting for Shrek, however, will get the players fighting for him a:

again, no idea. Dual sheev?

Endings of this Event:

Whoever loses this event is executed by the winner

-OR-

Whoever loses this event simply gives up their claim to the title of 'Shrech.'

Though for the sake of not compromising the integrity of this event, I'm thinking it might be best to just have both sides offer the same reward, so that we will know for sure who is the true reincarnation of shrech.

Meanwhile, NEW WARFRAME, to be released on May 20:

Oberoma(y'know like dronkey, but with oberon + chroma, because we don't have a donkey)

While the Shrechoning unfolds, Oberon decides that as a paladin, it's about time he... Slay a dragon...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or if that's too vague for you, he decides to.... Hilt his sword in a dragon.

Thusly, a new warframe is born.

Somehow.

I would think that Oberoma would be a lotus unlocked quest warframe,ike chroma.

Though I have no idea what his skills or stats would be.

I think, however, that he should be more attack based, and not have the armor that chroma does, seeing how dronkeys are more donkey than dragon...

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

Remember that Earth is covered in areas that could conceivably be described as swamp now.

+1, needs to be canon by at least U17.

Also, Donkey could be an existing character. Make him Captain Vor and call him Voidkey. Or maybe General Sargas(s) Ruk.

Edited by FelisImpurrator

Maybe.

Oh, what about the Stalker? He could be the Shreker instead. "I am your shrekoning!"

And if he's beaten, instead of saying he's failed... "You think this is ogre? It's never ogre!"

I thought about it, then decided that was one shrek pun too many. Otherwise, I would totally have added him in.

Remember that Earth is covered in areas that could conceivably be described as swamp now.

+1, needs to be canon by at least U17.

Also, Donkey could be an existing character. Make him Captain Vor and call him Voidkey. Or maybe General Sargas(s) Ruk.

Pure genius. Going with it. Gon give shrek a speech impediment so he pronounces it ,"Voidkeh!"

• 1 month later...