Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Items For Sale On 5-29-15 (Console)

Hello console (PS4 and XBONE players) and curious PC players:

By looking at the PC void trader item history, I've compiled the list of items that will be for sale on the console tomorrow.

Primed Fast Hands

Prime EOS Spurs Left

Prime EOS Spurs Right

Nexus Fur Pattern

Primed Fast Hands is kinda meh.  But the spurs and fur pattern might be pretty cool.    

Get your ducats and credits ready!

They typically add something. Prisma Skana or Garata may appear. I think you just came up with this based on a rotation. There is more to it than simple rotation. The rotation started to let consoles catch up. I believe they have so new things are more likely.

Or am I just building hype so people will rage tomorrow due to crap offerings.....

Fellow console Tenno, just go for the Fur pattern if you are into Kubrows ( looks good with some colors ), other than that don't bother.

As for PC, we will get Daedalus Shoulder pieces + Shell Shock and maybe one more item that might be new.

Hello console (PS4 and XBONE players) and curious PC players:

By looking at the PC void trader item history, I've compiled the list of items that will be for sale on the console tomorrow.

Primed Fast Hands
Prime EOS Spurs Left
Prime EOS Spurs Right
Nexus Fur Pattern

Get your ducats and credits ready!

I'm not getting my Ducats ready for that garbage.

Fast Hands = Outclassed by damage. I rarley use leg armor, especially when it's barley noticeable. Why would I want a fur pattern on my Lotus kubrow???

They typically add something. Prisma Skana or Garata may appear. I think you just came up with this based on a rotation. There is more to it than simple rotation. The rotation started to let consoles catch up. I believe they have so new things are more likely.

Or am I just building hype so people will rage tomorrow due to crap offerings.....

It is a rotation. Not that simple to figure out. Not that hard either if you like distilling data. I do this as a service to my console friends.

Check me tomorrow. The stated items only will be for sale. Nothing more, nothing less. :-)

Um no. This info has been extracted and distilled. The wiki only has the raw data.

Haha. Yes,it must be very time consuming to match the dates. I think it took me 2 seconds to realize we are currently on the PC's March 20-22 Void Trader items. Do you need me to extract and distill the rest of the upcoming visits for you? I wouldn't want you to spend so much time converting the horrible raw data. [/sarcasm]

For the record, the next visit will match April 3-5, then 17-19, then May 2-4, then 15-17, and finally whatever PC gets this weekend. Yes, the raw data is incredibly difficult to use (for some anyway).

EDIT: Even Rebecca noted on the DevStream that console players just need to follow the PC's release order for the Void Trader as it will not deviate.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

Haha. Yes,it must be very time consuming to match the dates. I think it took me 2 seconds to realize we are currently on the PC's March 20-22 Void Trader items. Do you need me to extract and distill the rest of the upcoming visits for you? I wouldn't want you to spend so much time converting the horrible raw data. [/sarcasm]

For the record, the next visit will match April 3-5, then 17-19, then May 2-4, then 15-17, and finally whatever PC gets this weekend. Yes, the raw data is incredibly difficult to use (for some anyway).

I can tell you've been busy distilling the data and thus you've proved my point.  

There are plenty of console players that don't want to distill the data and plenty of them asking for what the void trader will bring this week.  So those will hopefully find my thread valuable.  If you don't find it valuable, please feel free to move on.   

Edited by (PS4)lupowolfen

I can tell you've been busy distilling the data and thus you've proved my point.

It honestly took me longer to type the post than it did to 'distill' the 'raw' data. If that's proving your point then you spent no time making it.

Anyway, players asking for void trader info are no different than those that are too lazy to look up most things. The information is readily available so why waste time posting just this week's data? How about making a post that includes all future console rotations? That would at least be the most accurate information available.

You could even speculate the exact dates for each future rotation as they have all followed a 2-week rotation to fate. Now that would be helpful.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

It honestly took me longer to type the post than it did to 'distill' the 'raw' data. If that's proving your point then you spent no time making it.

Anyway, players asking for void trader info are no different than those that are too lazy to look up most things. The information is readily available so why waste time posting just this week's data? How about making a post that includes all future console rotations? That would at least be the most accurate information available.

You could even speculate the exact dates for each future rotation as they have all followed a 2-week rotation to fate. Now that would be helpful.

Lol, I guess will just have to agree to disagree.  Message me on PSN if you really want to discuss it further.

Console has rotated some of the prime mods. (Like primed flow and constitution) Plus the Prime EOS Spurs Left/Right would be taking the spot of the Prisma Skana or Grakata. So that prediction seems pretty sound. I was predicting the pretty much the same stuff.

Thank you.  :-)

Yes that's pretty much what I'm doing as well.

I got primed Fast Hands because when I use my Latron Prime (amongst others) I reload constantly. So it's a good one for me but I can see why it's not popular, the people in the Relay chat pretty much wanted to tear Baro a new one.