Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam's Summer Sale Coming June 11

ndantony

I thought the skins only came with the summer sales?

Phased Skins were winter sale 2013

Rubedo Skins were summer sale 2014

Then there was nothing for warframe with the 2014 winter sale.

There might be skins with this summer sale, there might not be any. We don't know until either DE announces it or people seem the on the summer sale.

Phased Skins were winter sale 2013

Rubedo Skins were summer sale 2014

Then there was nothing for warframe with the 2014 winter sale.

There might be skins with this summer sale, there might not be any. We don't know until either DE announces it or people seem the on the summer sale.

Hmmm... yeah ok, let's wait then

Invisible, inc. will be miiine...

Yah, I'm waiting for this too.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition be there. PLEASE!

I'm pretty sure it will be there. I think I got it in the last sale when it was 75% discount. Also, now the Dark Souls 3 will most likely be announced at E3, I'm pretty sure you'll get DS1 for even better discount. Hope the DS2: SoFS will be at a good discount as well. I'm ready!!

Alright, gangs. Be ready, whoever is as excited as I am for the Steam Summer Sales June 11.

Some site says it will start from June 11, at 20:00 or 8:00 pm Moscow Time, or 1 pm EST.

http://www.vinereport.com/article/steam.summer.sale.2015.news.rumors.update.sale.expected.by.the.end.of.june/511.htm

But from my experience, or I though so, it usually started from 4am CST in the morning with the first 8 hour Flash Sale ended by noon. Well, I'll find out soon when I wake up tomorrow to go to work, around that time. First Flash Sale is the best. Some may come back near end but not with the same big discount. And now with the new Steam's refund policy, too.

...hopefully, some Warframe Lotus Pack on 50% discount as well.

Kitteh storeh tiem. Once upon a time, I saw a bundle of games on sale for a total of $4.00, and it was 12 games. I completed each and every one of those games and sold all trading cards for them. I earned $7.00 From those trading cards. 10/10 would profit again, is what I rated all of those games. What games were they, you ask? I have no idea, I'm too lazy to look at meh purchase history to find out.

:D

:3

Edited by VivaNyanCat