Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

Looks awesome! I can't wait!

Hmmm. I wonder if there going to alter any of the skills the current Valkyr already has? Or maybe some nice FX to really get your band-for-your-buck sort of speak xD

Even though having a separate entity would be nice, but a skin is just as awesome! (:

Now I want to go play Valkyr now hehe. Brb~

*goes swinging in the void*

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

valkyr_remade3_by_gaber111-d8wd2h7.jpg

Right. I think I see where this design is going. The helmet is basically a viking helmet often with wings on the sides.

The Valkyries wore them alog with two braids. The tail I accept to be a cat reference, if thats what it is.

Zanuka was my initial thoughts when i saw the skin in the stream. It successfully stoked the fire of my rage and hatred for Alad because he probably had her skinned for his pet.

This is probably very likely as Valkyr seems to have alot of wires and ?bone? on the outside of the suit, something that was most likely inside a layer of armor before.

I would much rather this not be a skin but a pre-corpus version of valkyr where she is a completely different warframe with different skills. more paladin like skill set. damge buffs and heals perhaps who knows. honestly as a skin i feel it is a bad move. if it was a new frame then you could possibly have the primed version of the pre-corpus tweaked version.

valkyr_remade3_by_gaber111-d8wd2h7.jpg

Right. I think I see where this design is going. The helmet is basically a viking helmet often with wings on the sides.

The Valkyries wore them alog with two braids. The tail I accept to be a cat reference, if thats what it is.

Is this DE official model?

CAN'T BE.  

Edited by Ishki88

Is this DE official model?

CAN'T BE.

Just my pov of what the concept art is showing us, its really hard to tell much from that angle.

I struggled at first with the ears/horns/wings untill I noticed the shadowing, clearly putting them in back, ring or half discs angled back.

I havent added the disc yet, and I am posting this image to see if people agree with what I am seeing.

I can be 1000 miles off I know that, but it's still fun to try, you know?

Just my pov of what the concept art is showing us, its really hard to tell much from that angle.

I struggled at first with the ears/horns/wings untill I noticed the shadowing, clearly putting them in back, ring or half discs angled back.

I havent added the disc yet, and I am posting this image to see if people agree with what I am seeing.

I can be 1000 miles off I know that, but it's still fun to try, you know?

I'd buy it.

So any word on release for this new skin? Anyone heard anything yet?

We can ask them for an update on it's status next Dev Stream.  I'm sure they wouldn't mind answering because this is really the hottest topic from the last stream.

Right! I will do that asap!

Godspeed sir...seriously Tennospeed

Edit:  We're are 16,000 views.  I see no reason for them to at least say at least 2-3 sentences about the re-model.   Even if it's a politically correct answer like "soon."

Right under that is the Excal-Rework thread that' pushing 20k

Edited by Ishki88

I have to say that although Valkyr is my favorite frame by a long way I don't like the cat design, not in that she should not be feline but that she should be a TIGER not a house cat. Unfortunately this design seems to be slimming Valkyr down further when I'd like to see a bit more power in her build.

I have to say that although Valkyr is my favorite frame by a long way I don't like the cat design, not in that she should not be feline but that she should be a TIGER not a house cat. Unfortunately this design seems to be slimming Valkyr down further when I'd like to see a bit more power in her build.

I agree with you. But HOW much bulk should she have though?