The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

The claws are not corpus-oriented. They're just claws. It's like saying that every bow is corpus-oriented, because they're projectile. What if Valkyr was resembling a cat even before the Zanuka Program? Nobody knows. I'm fine either way. It looks sick in my opinion.

The claws used to originate from her arm restraints, not her hands. They come back out in her melee finishers on paralysis.

She'll probably be a restored version that will allow us to see how she looked like. But the Prime version (when it comes out) might come with different claws, or at least, a different stance for hysteria. I like the claws but I would also love if the primed version came with double energy swords or a spear xD

The claws used to originate from her arm restraints, not her hands. They come back out in her melee finishers on paralysis.

I'm pretty sure the claws came on her own fingers as well, just the restraints got a kinda spikey look to them when Hysteria was active.

That said, whether or not she was exactly like this before the Corpus got to her I don't think we'll know. I do think this skin is more of a "Reclaimed" Valkyr sort of thing.

I'm pretty sure the claws came on her own fingers as well, just the restraints got a kinda spikey look to them when Hysteria was active.

That said, whether or not she was exactly like this before the Corpus got to her I don't think we'll know. I do think this skin is more of a "Reclaimed" Valkyr sort of thing.

If that is the case, it just occurred to me how hardcore Valkyr is... She gets skinned alive, comes back, kills Zanuka, and takes her 'skin' back and reapplies it O.O

If that is the case, it just occurred to me how hardcore Valkyr is... She gets skinned alive, comes back, kills Zanuka, and takes her 'skin' back and reapplies it O.O

It's why we love her.

And da booty.

Yeah, mostly da booty.

Oh yeah, this has been brought up before. I'm convinced that, basically, Valkyr was SKINNED ALIVE in order to provide armor for Zanuka.

Horrifying, and really helps to bring to light once more that Valkyr was MESSED UP by the Corpus.

Yup pretty much Alad V used Valkyrs armor to build Zenuka

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL Valkyr is hard core but I think this skin is more of a Tenno found the blueprint of the Oroginal Valkyr in Alad V office OOOOOOOOOOOOOR OMG GUYS MY BRAIN JUST EXPLODED LIKE BOOOM OMG

In the Event Tub men of Regor we helped Alad V and is this kinda a Returning the Favor i mean he gave us the Karakk but what if he found a way to get rid of the infestation and he goes back to his Jupiter labs and his like :"You know Tenno helped me after what I have don to them and they shuold have the blueprint for the pte-dissected Valkyr" and hi gives it to a corpus I do no DARVO and if you remember Darvo found the Nyx Nemesis skin and Darvo delivers this BP to Lotus and makes a deal with her to make a profit for the pte-dissected Valkyr and the Lotus agrees and makes this skins for him cos corpus cant build Warframe stuff Lotus makes it for him and Darvo makes a S#&$ ton of money

and all the Valkyrs are like OMG OMG OMG OMG    :D

I was looking at the new Valkyr skin and got a real gargoyle-feeling from it. Then I saw some art of spiderman, who is really fond of sitting on rooftops looking down.

I put the two together to try it out.

What do you think? Demon, gargoyle or cat?

valkyr_warframe_stylized_by_gaber111-d8z

I really hope they show some official update on this soon.

Is anyone else looking forward to the skin more than ash prime? XD

It is personal preference, but yes I prefer the new Val over the new Ash.

Then again, Ash might be badass awesome.

Mostly though, I hope for some Lore attached and not just a skin.

Is anyone else looking forward to the skin more than ash prime? XD

DUDEEEEE IM VALKYR FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEEEE well will see what the new warframe does BUT COME ONE I WOULD PICK VALKYR ANYDAY OVER ASH but ash is the Ninja so i love him to but not as much

I posted this on the 29th of May.. now it's the 5th of July. I WANT THIS NAO! Seriously, we need more info on this skin. So many people anticipate it.

If you noticed on the last Devstream, progress has been about 0 on it. Probably will be out around mid-late U17, maybe.