Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Manual Control Over Syndicate Procs

R34LM

I am thinking that, instead of having syndicate effect automatically fire off when the meter reaches the max, we should have it go off on a button command. Too many times I have gone on stealth runs with my Rakta Ballistica and the stealth was ruined because of the blast, and 1000 viral damage does nothing to a level 35 sensor regulator (which is weird, because I was thinking those guys should be fragile like their counterparts...but that is for another thread).

Furthermore, I think manual control of the procs would be nice in combat situations, where the blast isn't wasted on one enemy who just so happened to fill the meter.

So, I would like to request that, once the meter is full, we be able to save it until we press the button to execute it.

Edited by R34LM

So, I would like to request that, once the meter is full, we be able to save it until we press the button to execute it.

I totally agree with you on this.

And...

Which is why the alt fire button needs to be seperated from the aim button.

^This.

Yes please. I would like to be able to bring a silenced Vaykor Marelok on stealth missions stealth mission without it exploding at inopportune moments.

Which is why the alt fire button needs to be seperated from the aim button.

This, a thousand times this. I can't stand using any weapon with an alt fire because of the the inability to use aim mode.

No, it doesn't. I really prefer having these 2 actions on a single button for, like, 15 years of playing FPSs.

Solution: a toggle in the options menu choosing whether alt fire uses the aim button or a separate button.

I'm not sure the RMB is the right button to key it to, but the actual key binding is immaterial to the suggestion, which I agree with wholeheartedly. 

We should be able to choose when to set off our syndicate weapon effects. 

My suggestion: 

When it fills the affinity bar, instead of immediately going off, it will simply stop gaining experience. It will blink in some way to show its at a full charge, and then you can press a specific key to use the effect when you want. Like I said, the drawback would simply be that it wouldn't start gaining charge until you released the last charge.