Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Build, I'd Like Feedback

animanera89

Question

Greetings fellows Tenno.
I'm currently building a Supra, and this is the build I'd like to run it with: http://goo.gl/zHUwQz

Now, I'd like to know if the stats on the builder are rigged/bugged. With that setup, on paper, it says that the status chance of the weapon would go to 83.979%, including multishot, and 63% without multishot. Are those numbers right? If yes,
does this make the Supra a viable status weapon? I'm planning to use it on some "hard" frames (Rhino, Valkyr, Frost when I'll have him) to go "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" on the mob's faces.
What do you think?

8 answers to this question

Unfortunately, while the builder calculates Entropy Burst as increasing the base status chance by 20%, it really just slaps on an extra 20% to the total in-game.

Your actual status chance in-game with that build would be 27% without multishot.

Edited by Vyrnaazus

Unfortunately, while the builder calculates Entropy Burst as increasing the base status chance by 20%, it really just slaps on an extra 20% to the total in-game.

Your actual status chance in-game with that build would be 27% without multishot.

Thanks for the info. Then how you'd build it? Using the pure elemental damage mods?

Thanks for the info. Then how you'd build it? Using the pure elemental damage mods?

Yeah, although I do sometimes keep Entropy Burst on just for those few extra status procs + the Entropy effect. Depending on what it's for, I sometimes run Fast Hands, too. It's also worth mentioning that Heavy Caliber causes a lot of spread and makes it very difficult to land rounds on enemies unless you are very close, so it might not be worth it to run that.

Something like http://goo.gl/501VEa is good enough for any non-endless mission, really, and it's often how I run it. It's nothing special, but it's a fairly comfortable build. Obviously, move elements around as needed, and the Fast Hands is just there to help with the obnoxious reload time.

As much as I love Supra, it's not something I bring around for some of the more "serious" engagements (trials, endless missions) because it's too unwieldy and the payoff just isn't quite there, so I don't have many other builds for it. I do have one with Vile Acceleration + Heavy Caliber, but that's mainly just for the light show (and for melting Hek).

Definitely try out mods on it yourself and go with whatever works for you, though.

Here's how you build Supra for status:

First, you need 2 neurodes, 400 alloy plate, 900 salvage, and 100 poly bundles, and 40,000 credits.  Then you buy a grakata blueprint and build it.

Esc- Equipment - Inventory - weapons - Supra; Sell that worthless weapon.  It has no accuracy, mediocre damage, the slowest flight speed in the game (glaive is faster), and Hideously bad reload.

Taken as a whole, with all stats compared and considering usability in game, the Grakata is an UPGRADE.

EvilKam, on 01 Jun 2015 - 7:27 PM, said:

Here's how you build Supra for status:

First, you need 2 neurodes, 400 alloy plate, 900 salvage, and 100 poly bundles, and 40,000 credits. Then you buy a grakata blueprint and build it.

Esc- Equipment - Inventory - weapons - Supra; Sell that worthless weapon. It has no accuracy, mediocre damage, the slowest flight speed in the game (glaive is faster), and Hideously bad reload.

Taken as a whole, with all stats compared and considering usability in game, the Grakata is an UPGRADE.

I did not ask for a opinion on the weapon itself. I know there are far better weapons that can bring you to endgame level, but that's not what I asked for. If you have a build to propose, you are welcome. If you are here just to spew cr@p like that, please leave.

Have a nice day

As for the others who posted reasonably, many thanks for the feedback. I'll sort something out between what you said and whay I had in mind :)

Edited by animanera89

Unless you really want the AoE, you're probably better off ditching the syndicate mod entirely - status is pretty useless on this weapon; even when it does proc, like 40% of the time it's going to be puncture :S.

Just run straight damage, maybe clip size, reload, and RoF to preference. Possibly Stabilizer. All of that is up to personal preference and we can't really advise you. For example, running with RoF and HCal is 'fun', but not at all 'effective' or 'efficient'. Whether you'd want to is totally up to you.