Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Skyrim Mod] The Stalker's Warframe And Weapons

Raunek-Ka

Rrahudd Hello, Tenno!

I know, everyone wants to play as the good ol' Stalker. And now you can do exactly that! Well, not in Warframe, I'm not a wizard yet... but I can make Stalker in TESV Skyrim:

ztc4yVQl.jpg

Other screenshots are here: http://imgur.com/a/y3hoN

Mod available for download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/us0pfd81hodchf2/StalkerEquipmentModBeta.7z

Mod includes:

- Playable Stalker's warframe and helmet (both male and female version)

- Dread, Hate and Despair (I still can't make throwing Despair, so it's just dual daggers for now)

Where to find: http://i.imgur.com/6NaKQFu.jpg (Riverwood bridge)

How to install:

Unpack .7z into your [skyrim]/Data folder, check plugin in launcher.

Requirements:

Skyrim 1.9.32.0.8 (Dawnguard or Dragonborn addons aren't necessary)

Credits:

- Digital Extremes for our favourite game and Stalker himself

- NikouT's model ripping manual: http://nikout.tumblr.com/post/102626521046/hey-there-i-am-having-an-issue-with-ripping-from

Future plans:

- Learn CK and make some interesting quest for getting all of it.

Have fun and remember: Your actions have consequences!

Edited by Raunek-Ka

it would have been better if you could make the stalker as an enemy who hunts you.
make his encounters after anything done with the theives guild or brotherhood, and you'd get a currior note saying "your actions have consequences"
kinda like  thugs and mercenaries, except one guy, with powers, and goes invisable nS#&$.

...Thank. You. It's really flattering to read comments like "You win one internet today."

DecapitatingJim,

I've tried to use some other mod as a base, but still couldn't make throwable Despair. I'll check these ones, thank you.

And I shoud say, I'm not very experienced with Skyrim CK, so I cannot create NPCs or quest scenarios yet. I wanna learn it and update this mod with all those features, but it can take some time. Now I'm mostly into models and textures, so I've just did what I do best.

Issun135,

I can inplement basically every Warframe and\or weapon if I have this in my inventory or in Codex. Just need to re-color textures in Photoshop or something, because Ninja Ripper captures uncolored textures.

Also, some known (to me) mod bugs:

- Dread gets strangely twisted (slightly) when on player's back. It's because Skyrim standard bow skeleton is less curved than Dread, and Skyrim animations are developed for standard bow. I'm noob in animations, so I don't know how to fix it.

- There can be some "gaps" between character's neck and body (seems I need to adapt model).

The female stalkermodel, what is it based on?

Allso, how do you rig them? Do ninja ripper capture the rig as well?

Damn nice work!

1) It's just Nyx with Stalker's helmet and colored in same way. Nyx's warframe is actually a fem-Excalibur, so it pretty suits for femStalker.

2) No, it doesn't. I used the Skin Wrap 3dsmax modifier, copied skin from Skyrim standard body model and fixed some vertices manually.

And thank you :)

Edited by Raunek-Ka

I can try. Grineer models can be difficult though (I haven't tried to rig them on Skyrim skeleton yet, but seems they have different proportions from basic human body). And also I'll probably need an unarmored body model for them.

I can try. Grineer models can be difficult though (I haven't tried to rig them on Skyrim skeleton yet, but seems they have different proportions from basic human body). And also I'll probably need an unarmored body model for them.

You would really try? Awesome :3

Would love to play as one. Already having alot of fun with Stalky

EDIT: Btw, i think adding a Grineer Lancer or similar wont be a problem. You see, if you use a RaceMenu Mod with extra sldiers and a more advanced skeletal data, overcomming the weird proportions is easier as the sldiers will allow you to customize the grineer's body better.

Edited by Cebius

EDIT: Btw, i think adding a Grineer Lancer or similar wont be a problem. You see, if you use a RaceMenu Mod with extra sldiers and a more advanced skeletal data, overcomming the weird proportions is easier as the sldiers will allow you to customize the grineer's body better.

Well, I wouldn't recommend using RaceMenu for this, because it's a model distortion. But I've checked now, and seems Grineer are actually suit the Skyrim skeleton, plus you can edit it (some mods with custom races use custom or modified skeleton). Actually, even Sargas Ruk can be rigged onto it, sooo... here comes my next target!

RxOKUPWl.jpg

But I wouldn't make fast promises, because for playable race you need an unarmored body model, and it can be a pain to model and, especially, texture.

Try using the Grineer Capture Target as an unarmored model, I think that's as close as you can get.

Edited by Kaiczar

Well, I wouldn't recommend using RaceMenu for this, because it's a model distortion. But I've checked now, and seems Grineer are actually suit the Skyrim skeleton, plus you can edit it (some mods with custom races use custom or modified skeleton). Actually, even Sargas Ruk can be rigged onto it, sooo... here comes my next target!

RxOKUPWl.jpg

But I wouldn't make fast promises, because for playable race you need an unarmored body model, and it can be a pain to model and, especially, texture.

Indeed. With some practice and time, you get it right.

Ruk does look great in that skeleton (if that how you rigged him now).

Using his cannon in Skyrim souldnyt be a problem, just use the Fire spells with right hand lol

hey OP, there are some strange magic sound that keep playing when the weapons are in use, can you look into that pls thank

Hm, interesting. I haven't used any non-standard sounds, but these weapons have an enchantment based on this shield effect: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Targe_of_the_Blooded Maybe it uses this "magic sound".

Indeed. With some practice and time, you get it right.

Ruk does look great in that skeleton (if that how you rigged him now).

Using his cannon in Skyrim souldnyt be a problem, just use the Fire spells with right hand lol

I haven't rigged him yet, just got him into 3dsmax to check compatibility. It's a standard T-pose which Ninja Ripper gets from Warframe.

Hm, interesting. I haven't used any non-standard sounds, but these weapons have an enchantment based on this shield effect: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Targe_of_the_Blooded Maybe it uses this "magic sound".

I haven't rigged him yet, just got him into 3dsmax to check compatibility. It's a standard T-pose which Ninja Ripper gets from Warframe.

The T-Pose is usualy called Reference pose (atelast in Milkshape and in the Mod Tools in AVP2).

Anyways, keep on doing this great work!