Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aboard The Hype Missile For The Nuclear Apocalypse

quan256

It's probably still using the same engine as the Skyrim, so graphics wise I don't expect much.

It's the gameplay that's more important here.

F3 and F:NV had lackluster combat, so I hope they improve on that here.

Well you can't really judge gameplay from the trailer, so you judge the most obvious thing.

And that is the visuals. Which leaves much to be desired :/ Especially for 2016, I don't think it comes out this year.

Well you can't really judge gameplay from the trailer, so you judge the most obvious thing.

And that is the visuals. Which leaves much to be desired :/ Especially for 2016, I don't think it comes out this year.

Yeah it screams 2017 for me.

Like I said, I didn't care much for the graphics and visuals because those aren't what I considered to be an improvement. Because it's obviously using the engine of Skyrim, so in terms of graphics, Bethesda wont do much to improve on it.

THAT IS UNTIL MODDERS COME ALONG!

Yeah it screams 2017 for me.

Like I said, I didn't care much for the graphics and visuals because those aren't what I considered to be an improvement. Because it's obviously using the engine of Skyrim, so in terms of graphics, Bethesda wont do much to improve on it.

THAT IS UNTIL MODDERS COME ALONG!

Bethesda owns idTech5 too (Rage engine / Wolfenstein New Order) Could be that.

Edited by Cynaris

Holy crap the colors are so bright.

Eh, the world looks to have moved on and started putting itself back together since F3. And I can do without a greenwashed world of grey, thanks.

Also: looks like we get to build a suit of power armour... in an abandoned garage, with a box of scraps!