The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Rhino Be After Limbo For Reworks?

TheBrsrkr

Rhino can get re-works after these people.

Not any particular order.

1) Excalibur (too many nerfs)

2) Ember (lol, please don't tell me to use her augs which SHOULD be part of her kit in the first place)

3) Frost (yeah he still needs more love, the loss of globe invulnerability basically made him more globe frame)

4) Valkyr (hysteria invulnerability needs to be removed and her kit needs to be further flesh out to fix the invulnerability loss)

5) Limbo (his cast time is bad, too much stigmata, some skills like his 3 should help allies as well)

6) Zephyr (I'm too lazy to even start)

7) Hydroid (P swarm made him a mini FOTW <frame of the weekend> with Nekros during the 2x drop event. But his other kit still need a boost)

8) Nyx (YES Nyx needs a re-work due to Loki supplanting her in CC and bolts still being crap)

9) Saryn (negative duration issues)

10) Trinity (yes she needs help as well)

I consider these 10 need far more help than Rhino.

So Rhino can take his time.

Edited by fatpig84

2) Ember (lol, please don't tell me to use her augs which SHOULD be part of her kit in the first place)

3) Frost (yeah he still needs more love, the loss of globe invulnerability basically made him more globe frame)

4) Valkyr (hysteria invulnerability needs to be removed and her kit needs to be further flesh out to fix the invulnerability loss)

5) Limbo (his cast time is bad, too much stigmata, some skills like his 3 should help allies as well)

7) Hydroid (P swarm made him a mini FOTW <frame of the weekend> with Nekros during the 2x drop event. But his other kit still need a boost)

8) Nyx (YES Nyx needs a re-work due to Loki supplanting her in CC and bolts still being crap)

Ember id say before excal even, but they both need done love asap

I would say first goes limbo the non-tenno frame and then trinity the overly nerfed frame.

some of those frames on that list had already seen reworks, and some are already good or perfect, but yah ppl always see defects in them.

Edited by 7grims

I can't say much about Rhino, other than the only reason I don't use him is because I can't enjoy my awesome color scheme since he's constantly covered in foil...

in the current state of the game, almost all frames need a rework of some sort. DE refuses to fix things, so they need to just start over imo

I can't say much about Rhino, other than the only reason I don't use him is because I can't enjoy my awesome color scheme since he's constantly covered in foil...

in the current state of the game, almost all frames need a rework of some sort. DE refuses to fix things, so they need to just start over imo

It's not about the looks and what's on the outside.

It's about the heart and what's on the inside~

Basically I am hoping they rework the original 4 frames of Warframe before they start working on those new guys.

Original 4 is the best 4 right DE?