The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favourite Weapon In The Game?

Chickenator__

Frame: Volt/Loki/Ember/Saryn/any group frame

Primary: Ignis/Amprex/Tonkor (AoE clear, Amprex is enough for single target anywhere and ignis wreks corpus until pluton and can be decent on goonies too while Tonkor, well, modded properly it's hard to not one shot anything even using firestorm)

Secondary: Mara detron/ Hikou prime (with the absence of falloff Mara Detron kills reliably anything and the spread is more bullet efficient 95% of the time anyway because of multikills). Hikou prime because it beastly synergise with reloading arcana.

Melee: Tipedo (mobility = clearspeed / no need more dmg as melee)

I rarely use any of those tho even the 6 forma primaries because leveling stuff constantly when playing.

Edited by Galuf

Mirage - omg damage (3 extremely useful damage abilities)
Torid - omg moar damage (explosive + damage build = poisoned enemies that fall down over and over)
Furis - omg healing (Winds of Purity mod lets you heal yourself almost instantly while dealing moderate damage)
Tipdeo - omg I can fly (probably one of the best coptering melee that still make for a decent CQ weapon)

Mirage - omg damage (3 extremely useful damage abilities)

Torid - omg moar damage (explosive + damage build = poisoned enemies that fall down over and over)

Furis - omg healing (Winds of Purity mod lets you heal yourself almost instantly while dealing moderate damage)

Tipdeo - omg I can fly (probably one of the best coptering melee that still make for a decent CQ weapon)

Lol Tipedo is really good for superman flying. Probably the best transportation in the entire game.