Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Question About The Grineer Napalm And Bombard.

PhantomRen

Well.. okay. If this thread is that important to you i'll concede. Hava at it. Sorry if i ofended you, or anybody else.

I will however recommend that you try to chill out and keep your "passion" at bay when dealing with people in this forum. We are all playing the same game, and i did not appreciate the tone that both you and some other people in this thread used simply because i had an opinion to voice.

I am not on drugs, and did not appreciate the comment.

Well, I guess you better start appreciating it and stop diverting the attention from your terrible head canon to this sorry play of pretending to be a victim.

I know. Just as the UN is on the same side, and it's headquarters are located inside the only country to ever used a nuclear weapon to kill civilians. Like i stated on a post on the first page, the Tenno being part of the Orokin culture does not means that they approved of the TCV use.

No proof that they did or didn't approve of it, just that they have some trace of feelings for them because of the Ether weapon descriptions.

https://warframe.com/game/factions/tenno

By the description it says that some Tenno indeed shed their old ways to become mercs. But that does not change the fact that as a rule of thumb Tenno adhere to a code of honor and chivalry. We joke that they are space ninjas, but nowhere on whatever official description of them it says that they are ninjas, samurai, MMA fighters or whatever. They are Tenno.

It says that fragments of history suggest that, it doesn't mean it's a certain thing, learn to read. By calling it rule of thumb you're implying that most Tenno did in fact adhere to it when all it says is that the few pieces of history we have on them suggest that chivalry and discipline may be cornerstones in their society. You don't have to be savvy on the subject to notice that that's a lot of guesswork.

This is a really bad case of head canon from you. The Tenno resemble remorseless killing machines that use all means necessary to butcher their target (from terrorism to localized biological warframe) more than chivalry-bound knights or samurai.

Just one thing

One simple thing

guys

guys listen

guys this is important ok

guys

ninjas are not samurais and they are not governed by a code of honor.

tenno are space ninjas, therefore they are not governed by the bushido code.

They might have a code or something like it but they're not your honorable space ninjas, which is evident to players who get out of mercury.

Edited by Kordy

Well, I guess you better start appreciating it and stop diverting the attention from your terrible head canon to this sorry play of pretending to be a victim.

I stopped reading at that point. Never tell people that they are "pretending to be a victim".

For you, i hope nobody ever tells you the same thing that you just said to me. You do not know the people you are talking with, and you do not have the right to assume things about them.

I stopped reading at that point. Never tell people that they are "pretending to be a victim".

For you, i hope nobody ever tells you the same thing that you just said to me. You do not know the people you are talking with, and you do not have the right to assume things about them.

Stop acting like you're a victim.

Using weapons of defeated foes is how you win a war. Ninja's were as dishonourable as they come, their only good skills were poison and running away. You seem to be confusing "Space Ninja" with "Ancient Japanese constrained by bushido samurai"

There is a historical account of this one ninja who hid inside a toilet for hours with a spear in order to assassinate his target.

I wish the devs could implement that in the game somehow.

There is a historical account of this one ninja who hid inside a toilet for hours with a spear in order to assassinate his target.

I wish the devs could implement that in the game somehow.

That sounds like a lot of Tenno actually.

Agreed, falsely claiming victimhood makes the true victims harder to hear.

This is another example of the kind of intolerant garbage I'm sick of.

You and I are not on the same side here, and we never ever will be so long as you insist on being hostile and churlish for no good reason.

You and I are not on the same side here, and we never ever will be so long as you insist on being hostile and churlish for no good reason.

My sides, please help, they left to Outer Terminus.

I am a victim of severe Sides Abandonment.

Edited by RAVVSlathotep

Stop oppressing me, then we'll talk.

Check your privilege, how dare you.