Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Content Prediction (No Hype)

Thalahssalyst

In the  Last Devstream They have shown great content and we have been blessed with great changes coming.

Maybe I forget many things, but the purpose of this place is to make a collection of information that we currently have for Up17.

Excalibur Skills Rework. (With New Alt Helmet).
Parkour 2.0.
Orbiter - (Maybe? )
New Under Water Tile Set (We got a Preview on Tubemen of Regor Event).
Tyll Regor  Rework.
SharkWing (Under Water Archwing)
Foundry 2.0
Kubrow armors and Kubrow System Rework.
New Star Chart (On discussion)
New Trial (8 Players Raid) With J3 Golem Rework (Archwing related).
Catbrows (Maybe? - Official Name on discussion).
New Warframe (Ying Yang Theme).

I will edit this Topic once I get more information.

Edited by Grimlock-

does anyone know if the sharkwing is going to be the same as our already equiped archwing? or we will have to get another archwing made for water? i really want some more action with my odonata prime and new maps will be great for it

Current Archwings should be usable. On the Devstream, when Rebecca accidentally jumped into the water, the Itzal appeared. So it should be the same.

I don't think there has been anything on a foundry rework, as you claim here. You might be thinking of the Genetic Foundry that DE mentioned, which fits under Kubrow System Rework.

Anyways, don't get your hopes up that everything you listed will be in U17, Parkour 2, for example, will probably be coming sometime later.

Edit: Also the orbiter compartment is already in the game, it's the part of the ship that's down the ramp. Maybe there was some discussion about expanding it, I can't remember exactly.

Edited by Bab8s

I don't think there has been anything on a foundry rework, as you claim here. You might be thinking of the Genetic Foundry that DE mentioned, which fits under Kubrow System Rework.

Anyways, don't get your hopes up that everything you listed will be in U17, Parkour 2, for example, will probably be coming sometime later.

Edit: Also the orbiter compartment is already in the game, it's the part of the ship that's down the ramp. Maybe there was some discussion about expanding it, I can't remember exactly.

I remember when Sheldon say something about foundry and genetic foundry, but i cant remember when...

I think parkour 2.0 its coming in (dont destroy my hopes, just dont)

Sharkwing will not be U17 probably 17.5

Parkour 2.0 probably won't make it.

Tyl Regor boss fight, maybe.

A new Trial

Solar map 2.0?

Catbrow

Kubrow armor

Sentients should be in 17

Really it seems like a lot of things in U17 are getting delayed so it could just be the whole update may be pushed back.

Existing archwing and weapons will be used with sharkwing

Edited by Lightsmith

Sharkwing is coming with the Underwater Lab tileset. That SHOULD be in U17, as that is what has been slated and as far as I can recall DE hasn't "officially" pushed it back.

Parkour 2.0 probably won't make it.

Tyl Regor boss fight, maybe.

A new Trial

Solar map 2.0?

Catbrow

Kubrow armor

Really it seems like a lot of things in U17 are getting delayed so it could just be the whole update may be pushed back.

Existing archwing and weapons will be used with sharkwing

They say about Sentients is not finished, I remember they say something about 17 but no 17.5 about sharkwing

They say about Sentients is not finished, I remember they say something about 17 but no 17.5 about sharkwing

that's gonna be lame since its titles tombs of the ancients. It doesn't seem like there is enough done to warrant a full update. With parkour 2.0 getting redone I don't k ow what else.

We might also be getting the new Ying Yang frame.

Yes Thank You.

that's gonna be lame since its titles tombs of the ancients. It doesn't seem like there is enough done to warrant a full update. With parkour 2.0 getting redone I don't k ow what else.

I dont know if they are going to change the title, but maybe i wrong they say Sentients are not ready for u17 i think.