Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #53!

[DE]Rebecca

Very disappointed that DE decided to not make Golem a normal boss as well as a Trial boss.  He should be available to everyone without having to do the Trial. 

Also, it kind of sucks they are working on more living pets rather than taking a look at sentinels first, they need some work and have been ignored for a long time. 

This was one of the best Devstreams I have watched so far !! Becca wasn't exaggerating.
You guys were also all pretty concentrated on the topics, compared to lots of previous streams (Becca always is, to be fair).

Just don't read the comments that much during the stream I guess, that could help on the issue in the future. ;P

About the content: HOLY MOLY /(°o°)\

Parkour 2.0 looks soo exciting. Jumping from enemy to enemy OMG. I'm so hyper right now. :D

Geoff, jumping from spot to spot on just one wall sounds useful to me.

About the difficulty on controllers - just make the jump-button when held down while aired be like an auto glue to any surface and on release jump into camera direction.
No stamina, hell yea ! We are space ninjas anyway, we got endless running power. ^^

Catbro's look so nice. I hope you guys may consider my Kubrow suggestions in the feedback section, so I can enjoy these too. That DNA mechanics currently really kill my interest in these. u.u

New Excal looks so damn promising. I can't wait to try him out.

I know I usually just come to the forums to complain (in a constructive way though), but I really want to point out here that Warframe is so unique and extremely addicting. You guys are so amazing, go on with the good work and spread the word to all the colleagues. ;D

Oh and Becca you look so cute with glasses. *o*

I was really excited with all the news. Especially about the Parkour 2.0, the Catbrows, and the original Valkyr concept. Loads of new unexpected stuff that's always nice to see. Also, I need to get some Warframe m&m's now :p

I wanted to ask, though, is it possible to share some of these concepts (basically, images) post stream? I'd really love to take a better look at the Lotus and Valkyr, but alas, due the video resolutions, one can't see the larger images.

EDIT: Also, that Lotus render without wire-hair looked weird :p

Edited by NightmareT12

Awesome Parkour 2.0 + accidental underwater-to-ground/ground-to-underwater transitions!!

I don't really like kubrows, but Catbrows? I can see myself with one, if they look good,are useful & stealth compatible and can have a lion mane accessory...

Talking about Stealth, I really hope it's one of the next 2.0 after Parkour!