The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage Is Capped On Juggernaut?

Twilight053

You could use nova to slow it down, shoot it with an impact damage weapon to the top of its back to knock it down, and while it's slowed you're free to damage it, at least that's how I did it. Vaykor Marelok or Strun Wraith can knock it down, but without slow, it gets back up almost instantly.

No because A. eww Nova, I sold her.

And more importantly B. Literally my melee weapons would go right through the model instead of slash at it if you would be slashing repeatedly on a level 60 Bombard.

I just Kohm'd it to death in solo mode which took forever. Wanna try a quanta or Latron tonight in solo and coop.

I had to fight a lvl 73 one. My soma was doing 11 damage per shot...11 fudging damage. My akvasto only 9. I know my weapons struggle to take down heavy lvl 40 units...but gesus...what to all the players who have problems with lvl 30s?

Also, praise mesa and her aimbot.

I had to fight a lvl 73 one. My soma was doing 11 damage per shot...11 fudging damage. My akvasto only 9. I know my weapons struggle to take down heavy lvl 40 units...but gesus...what to all the players who have problems with lvl 30s?

Mirage and her clones.

You aren't hitting its weak points.

When he rears up on his hind legs, you can shoot his chest. When his back opens and he shows his tendrils, shoot that area. 

Damage is capped and collisions ain't properly coded.

Grenades will just bounce off, no matter where you hit, weak spots or "unpenetrable" armor.

Mesa hits 400, no matter if shell or weak belly/back.

Weapons do hit round about 544 (maxed damage quanta).

Definitely needs a rework.

Especially about the BP drop rate. Got +10 parts of each, but the BP presists with a count of ZERO.

Every time I hit it with my melee weapon, I just got a blue "0" no matter where or when I hit it. My Rakta ballistica also did 9 damage on armor and exactly 185 on weak spots for each arrow, regardless of whether the shot was charged or not.

I can't tell if Juggernaut is just ridiculously bugged right now or if DE intended for there to be such a massive disparity between such an arbitrary selection of weapons (where the fight takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 20 minutes depending on what specific gun or frame you're using). If it's the latter, then I have no idea what they intended to accomplish with this.

That's his defense mode lad.

I stopped using Scindo Prime because of that and used berserker crit corrosive build dual ichors and went UNLIMITED BLADEWURKS on the Juggernaut Behemoth.

That way my hit counter goes up as well as my attack speed and I get 3x more damage and attack speed and I can tear through it like a chisel on sheep rock!

I was on Rhino so I could keep meleeing him non-stop.

I tried using Mesa with her fourth ability and got these results: when playing alone, it did 2000 damage per shot. When playing with other players, it did only 400 damage per shot.

Yeah, I also had this. There was one run where all of our weapons were doing 2k all over it. Didn't matter where we shot.

It's pretty random broken.

I ran quite a few tests yesterday on the juggie, results? if you're using a ranged weapon (melees hit a weak spot a lot) only hit the top when it opens or the bottom. There is absolutely no way to raise your dps on the non-weak parts. Damage mods do nothing. RoF mods will lower your damage. Multishot mods will also lower your damage. I'm tired of going into the simulacrum with different build only to see my damage lowered so that I have the exact same dps as before....

Also, crits do nothing and damage is capped at 100.