Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Megan

Lastly, Nef annoyed me during False Profit more than Alad during Mutalist. Nef is flat out crazy with his Void talk, making him dangerous. Alad is mostly just power hungry which is much more predictable. I try not to back crazy.

So, talking crazy, is worse than creating new types of infested, and chopping up our fellow Tenno? lol k.

So, talking crazy, is worse than creating new types of infested, and chopping up our fellow Tenno? lol k.

When that "talking crazy" is heavily tinged with religious extremism, yes it is worse. I have my own theory that it will be Nef that screws up the Void after his lines about it in the last two events.

Creating new weapons/foes is a non-starter, many of our enemies do that. Alad is guilty of torturing Valkyr and building Zanuka from Tenno/warframe parts. Didn't he lose the Tenno he captured during Gradivus? How many Tenno did he really chop up to build one pet? Mesa was an empty 'frame when I found her - so you could argue that was one more Tenno victim but it could have been just the 'frame he recovered. Based on the intro, Vor seems a lot worse but we don't actually know how successful he was. Neither of the two have gotten me despite trying!

Don't get me wrong, he is a villain and I take righteous pleasure in smacking him around with my Valk when I need some sensors.

^ uh-oh I see an argument brewing. going to steer clear of this one from this point on :P

Nah, there is no argument here, just a difference of opinion. I find it hard to believe that either of us could get worked up over fictional characters to the point of an actual argument.

When that "talking crazy" is heavily tinged with religious extremism, yes it is worse. I have my own theory that it will be Nef that screws up the Void after his lines about it in the last two events.

Nah, there is no argument here, just a difference of opinion. I find it hard to believe that either of us could get worked up over fictional characters to the point of an actual argument.

Dude worships money, we all should :P The Void isn't literally getting destroyed, it's getting an overhaul.

Hahaha, you should look at General Discussion xD

The Void isn't literally getting destroyed, it's getting an overhaul.

Yep, and I am actually looking forward to it - I think. That is why I said "screw up" - there needs to be an in-game reason for the change in the status-quo and Nef is talking an awful lot about it.... Originally, I thought it would be Vor's fault but not anymore.

Hahaha, you should look at General Discussion xD

I do! Why do you think I post mostly in the smaller corners of this forum!

But that is drifting Off Topic for this thread. Here is something I really like about the update and event:

Love the new tileset for the event. I haven't played much Spy, but can't wait to see the new vault rooms too. Keeps the game fresh for me.

Edited by (XB1)RaffArundel

This is really unacceptable. Microsoft needs to hurry up. It's really taking a week for a small mostly cosmetic update. It's taking about the same time as a major update like update 16. The certification process of Microsoft is really slow. The Xbox is always having connection issues, party issues, going down etc. The lizard squad took them down 7 months ago and Microsoft still hasn't recovered. But we have to keep paying a subscription fee for services that are always down Smh. I can't wait until I get a PS4 lol

Okay I'm done venting I feel better.

I just want the update to fix the horrible

This is really unacceptable. Microsoft needs to hurry up. It's really taking a week for a small mostly cosmetic update. It's taking about the same time as a major update like update 16. The certification process of Microsoft is really slow. The Xbox is always having connection issues, party issues, going down etc. The lizard squad took them down 7 months ago and Microsoft still hasn't recovered. But we have to keep paying a subscription fee for services that are always down Smh. I can't wait until I get a PS4 lol

The last update that we received is unacceptable and DE needs to fix the horrible bugs and frame rate issues it created. If they are fixing things then let them get it straight because I am tired of losing loot after 20 mins of T4 survival. Also gamers who have PS4 have the same complaints after that attack. Edited by (XB1)BLK THORN

Thanks to all the members of DE working on this Event.  This event helped the community work for the goal at hand.  The renders and tile sets were done beautifully. I look forward to more events with great graphics ,interactive maps, very few bugs, and rewards.  Overall TREMENDEOUS job DE.

I'm disappointed there were no challenges this time :( I love challenges it's what made me and my 3 friends start this game back with "Operation eyes of blight" (and all purchased prime access that week!). I was hoping all special events would have challenges as some games have over 100 challenges which were weekly.

You need to calm down and buy some fireworks