Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crash. Error Code:ce-34878-0

(PSN)jeffreyjop

I just lost out on an Ash prime chassis. I'm getting so sick of of wasting time on T4 missions and running them for over a half hour and getting NOTHING. Where is the hotfix for this? This junk began happening during the Regor event and it's been weeks since that. Come on, DE. The random crashes, lag and "Lost connection to host. You will now return to the multiplayer menu" messages are getting ridiculously old. I'm sick of pissing away my afternoon trying to earn stuff in this game. Get on the ball, DE.

Edited by (PS4)ParteeGarcia

Since yesterday's update (17th july)

My warframe takes ages to load (around 10 mins) crashes with the CE-34878-0 consistently doing anything, changing load out, starting mission, in mission, finishing mission.

Also getting a lot of just black screen like it taking ages to load.

On version 01.22 tubemen of regor.

Do DE get access to the error reports as in the last two hours have sent 8.

Just to confirm I am not having any problem with any of my other online games.

Internet is consistent as I have been checking just encase.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where exactly have you been seeing these errors? Any particular mission or location?

Nothing particular, it's uncommon, but it's happening at random on missions and raids. It's happened to me three times this update. Once during a 3 fusion core alert at the reward screen just before loading back to the liset, once at the loading screen at the start of the second part of the raid, and once on a node on pluto doing a syndicate mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright been some time since I last had a crash in Warframe. Not sure what happened this time. Here's a quick run down of what's happening. Running Venus missions with Ember activate World on Fire proceed through mission get to the last objective auddenly crash. Ran a 20 minute Survival on Neptune never crashed. Went back to Venus tried again crash. Will try another frame on Venus as well as doing the mission without World on Fire.

Edit 1; Ran Venus with Equinox no crashes.

Edit 2; Ran Venus with Ember not casting World on Fire no crashes.

Edit 3; Ran again with Ember using World on Fire Sparingly no crash. Ran again using World on fire Non stop crash again. My conclusion is that World on Fire is bugged a bit on consoles.

Edited by (PS4)Tenchi145

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this error. I've used a few different frames and it causes a hard reset of the console. Sometimes it will auto boot up and then I get the submit error report to Sony.

I've deleted the game and I'm not waiting for it to download again, hopefully this and a database rebuild will help. 

If not, is there a planned fix/solution for this?

I am very angry right now and I am not trying to sound like I am wining but I was doing a T3 survival (or T4 cant remember) just right now and Ash systems(or chasis) dropped along with 12 argon crystal(which I only need 3 but still) On top of that my Loki Prime had gone from rank 24 to 25 and my machete from 21 to 24. We decide to leave and when I get back to my ship my camera is zoomed out like it usually does when I get back from missions. Normally the camera would zoom back in and when I am in this zoomed out mode I cant acces anything. I waited, waited and waited and it did not zoomed in so with an unsure position I decide to access navigation only to start "loading" but it never stoped loading. I decide to close my aplication and restart it. Everything was fine now and all but it did not saved. It makes me really angry that I spent 35 minutes in the void for nothing and this is not the first time it has happened. I am NOT asking for my stuff back as I know that is impossible and DE does not have the means to verify if I was truly in the void, but I am just so mad and this makes not want to play Warframe ever(...but thats impossible for me)still I am angry and I will boicut it for a few days... >:(

Hi everyone, 

We are currently working to address the recent crash issues. While we believe we may have found the culprit for a good number of these crashes, we do not currently have an ETA for when this fix will be released as it still needs to go through testing. With that said, it would still be very helpful if you continue to submit your crashes through the PS4's Crash Reporter if they should continue.

A short description of what you were doing as the crash occurred would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the fact I am a day one player I think this might be my first post on a non trade forum topic :)

Anyway, to business. I fully understand the CE-34878-0 is not specific to either DE or Warframe as a quick google search shows this recurring issue on most games on the PS4 platform since practically it's inception.

'Fortunately' this error has only started appearing since the Atlas/Jordas Precept update, although I think there was a Sony update around the same time too, there are no really specific times or circumstances I can say it has occurred. At first it only seemed towards the end of Void missions, as my friends and I were farming the Void at the time it meant most of our time was spent there. But the error then began happening at virtually any point of any mission regardless of criteria.

I have tried deleting and re-installing the game, as this is the only game it affects for me (But then I barely play anything else on my PS4 other than Planetside 2 occasionally). Then yesterday, after it had happened a few more times since re-downloading Warframe, I spent approximately eight hours backing up, re-initialising and then restoring my PS4 as advised on most Sony and general forums regarding this issue. Unfortunately after only a few more games it happened again this morning right near the start of a Sabotage mission on Portia, Uranus (Those damn rare Exilus mods).

As of yet I cannot remember it occurring when playing a PUBLIC game but only during mission with friends or solo, which I play the vast majority of the time so that may just be the CE-34878-0 version of RNG working in my favour for a change, who knows.

Not sure how much any of this information may help, or hinder, but I understand the reticence of other players when you start a mission you don't know if you'll end it and get the reward.

Thanks as always for your time, patience and most importantly your game.

Best wishes and good gaming :)

WetPaintGaming(PSN) - TMS LW198(XBL)

• 3 weeks later...

Dec 12. This is still an issue. For myself it has only been happening in the last week or so. But it happens once per day at least. But I was aware a new update was en route, so I let it go. Now the v18 update is out and the opening cinematic is AWESOME!!! :D but the update didn't fix the issue. 2nd mission in today and the game crashed to the XMB with the CE error code. This is day 7 in a row with at least one crash per day. I guess I just find it odd because 8 days ago I had never ever encountered this issue.

my 2 bits. Issue isn't resolved.

I haven't got this error code in a long long time, but today it happened again. it happened when i was runnen a public missions on earth. before warframe crashed i got a host migration, i think that was the cause of it because i haven't had any trouble after logging in and running the same mission again.

warning! possible minor spoiler about U18 (contains more information about how the crash occured)

it happened when i was doing a collaboration test on the moon tileset on plato.

it was a public game and it happened when I stepped on one of the glowing pressure plates

It happens to me at least once per day. it only started a week or two ago tho. before that no issues EVER. I was hoping the Second Dream patch would fix it but it didn't. I am sending in the error report every time it happens. I hope they address this issue soon, it's starting to make me bypass the game when i'm browsing my list of what to play.

this crash gets annoying really fast. this has to do something with host migration (for me at least). first host migration then the crash.

this time I tried to run mobile defense on sedna, but a mr0 left as soon as he died so I got kicked out. I've tried several things like resetting my Internet but it keeps happening. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

Edit:

It happened again a minute ago, but this time it happened as soon as I entered the extraction area.

Edit2:

It crashed again, this time on draco. I'm 100% sure it doesn't matter what game mode I'm playing, as soon as there's host migration Warframe crashes. I'll try some things tomorrow and check if that helps.

Edited by (PS4)jeffreyjop

For me away I think it mite have to do with stealth based warframes/companions. I also managed to get a vid of it, not sure how much it'll help though. https://youtu.be/cFR56FBuq9s

I just got a crash that also may involve stealth.

I was running a rescue mission when it suddenly crashed, nothing special just a random crash but with the same error code.

I can't make a video of it, because when warframe crashes it loses all of its recorded gameplay.

Let's hope someone comes up with a solution that works. I just lost a malicious raptor because of the crash :(