Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Create Massive Ap Drain. Then Ninja Nerf Lockers Again

BoswerLK

good job DE. you guys have excellent decision makers over there

EDIT: the same as the last one. several lockers were removed from some rooms. on grineer ships, the other hidden vent room with the hole in the ceiling has 2 lockers instead of 4, and some of the small closet siderooms also had their number of lockers reduced

Edited by BoswerLK

I don't get the point of this thread.

I don't see feedback.

If you just want to rant, you can do that on your own. No need to involve us.

If you want to give feedback, constructive. like the ones that can make a difference, go ahead.

No one to rant to irl? You might need a teddy :)

the same as the last one. several lockers were removed from some rooms. on grineer ships, the other hidden vent room with the hole in the ceiling has 2 lockers instead of 4, and some of the small closet siderooms also had their number of lockers reduced

...not my fault you guys don't have a memory track

I don't get the point of this thread.

I don't see feedback.

If you just want to rant, you can do that on your own. No need to involve us.

If you want to give feedback, constructive. like the ones that can make a difference, go ahead.

No one to rant to irl? You might need a teddy :)

the point is, they need to fire whoever's in charge of these decisions and replace him with someone who's capable of putting 3 brain cells together

...though apparently not. seems that most of you are too mindless to mind, so nevermind

the same as the last one. several lockers were removed from some rooms. on grineer ships, the other hidden vent room with the hole in the ceiling has 2 lockers instead of 4, and some of the small closet siderooms also had their number of lockers reduced

...not my fault you guys don't have a memory track

why don't you just explain things in the OP itself rather than doing this so late.

the point is, they need to fire whoever's in charge of these decisions and replace him with someone who's capable of putting 3 brain cells together

...though apparently not. seems that most of you are too mindless to mind, so nevermind

Hey, you should have been more specific in the first place. Look at the title and your first post. You might get it, but you can't assume that everyone does.

Calm down and then you can post a more constructive thread that might end in a solution.

This thing you posted is not going to lead anywhere unless you edit it.

If you are gonna spit some random BS, give NO feedback, RANT FREE just for the sake of rating and offering NOTHING constructive to work with while going aggro on anyone who makes a remark on that.... just be on your way buddy, we won't miss you, nor will we care.

I was kinda trying to give people the benefit of the doubt that if I noticed half the lockers of a room just suddenly not be there anymore.....then other people probably did too. I mean, you guys noticed the last one

you'll have to excuse me for keeping my faith in the community

I was kinda trying to give people the benefit of the doubt that if I noticed half the lockers of a room just suddenly not be there anymore.....then other people probably did too. I mean, you guys noticed the last one

you'll have to excuse me for keeping my faith in the community

Okay, so how do you think that DE can make it better? They nerfed one thing, what can they do to equalise that change?

Perhaps increase the chance for green lockers? Increase drops from green lockers?

I'm sorry that we can't be psychic like you, OP. We should all be able to see what you see instantly, lest we be less than peons.

Seriously, I actually saw more lockers active my last few runs. Still a pain to get AP, but I don't see the ninja nerf of lockers. Didn't see any missing either. Mind doing screenshots?

Seriously, I actually saw more lockers active my last few runs. Still a pain to get AP, but I don't see the ninja nerf of lockers. Didn't see any missing either. Mind doing screenshots?

You know that Corpus Ship chamber where you have to climb up some crates in a storage room to get into an air vent? They opened another hole in the ceiling of the storage room/floor of the vent, and IIRC removed all the lockers along the wall.

Okay, so how do you think that DE can make it better? They nerfed one thing, what can they do to equalise that change?

Perhaps increase the chance for green lockers? Increase drops from green lockers?

I said already...just fire the guy who's making these decisions. it'll instantly improve the quality of all future decisions

there's nothing more to be said. telling them how to fix this wouldn't be any less insulting, cuz it'd be like explaining how to operate a door knob to an adult. it's something that shouldn't need explanation...which is kinda the point

if I come across those rooms again, I'll try to remember to take screenshots. of course, seeing as that it'd be impossible to get screenshots of the same room from before, I very much doubt it'd help you guys notice it if you haven't already

The reason behind removing some lockers in rooms was because they plan on adding a mod/artifact that has a chance to open red lockers. This was discussed in the design council a while ago and has yet to be implemented, but I can guess it will be since they removed said lockers.

good job DE. you guys have excellent decision makers over there

EDIT: the same as the last one. several lockers were removed from some rooms. on grineer ships, the other hidden vent room with the hole in the ceiling has 2 lockers instead of 4, and some of the small closet siderooms also had their number of lockers reduced

So, 

English?

So, 

English?

Many weapons had their acquisition methods changed from straight credits to blueprints. Many of these blueprints require alloy plate (that's the AP sink (s)he's referring to). (S)He then refers to a specific room in which they removed 2 lockers. I can verify that's the case. I don't which other rooms the author refers to.