Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Now Officially The Easiest Enemy In The Game.

Enomilli

Uhm... I have usually just ignored him and carried on with my mission. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings... :P

But I don't know, random weapons would probably make him more of a formidable opponent. I noticed he seems to be a little bit smarter though.

The stalker isn't the easiest enemy in the game because his gun changed, he's the easiest because the Paris was nerfed to hell and back. He'd be much more challenging if he used the old Paris.

Edited by Buggy

The stalker isn't the easiest enemy in the game because his gun changed, he's the easiest because the Paris was nerfed to hell and back. He'd be much more challenging if he used the old Paris.

Wait...what nerf did the Paris go through?

wait stalker have been nerf!?

i don't know if i should be happy from not getting kill by him most of the time while training my new frame and weapon or soloing

or i should be sad that the fear factor of him coming to kill me is gone.

wait stalker have been nerf!?

i don't know if i should be happy from not getting kill by him most of the time while training my new frame and weapon or soloing

or i should be sad that the fear factor of him coming to kill me is gone.

Going from a Braton Vandal to a Paris is an extreme nerf in the DPS department.

Stalker should have his own weapons.

He should not be using weapons that we have or will have access to.

That way, there is no fear of creating an OP weapon that we will have access to.

That said, his weapon's DPS should be made highest in the game.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Wait they nerfed the stalker? wtf... I loved him, whenever you saw the lights flicker and went "oh S#&$ oh S#&$ who has him?" true he wasnt that dangerous in the first place, but he still had the potential to kill. Giving him a paris is like handing him a feather and telling him to tickle us death...

yes yes i always thought oh oh here comes my little victim he was the one that dealt incredible damage and i liked crushing his 10% health barrier

havent met him after 7.11 but seems like the "Other Kills : 2 (= stalker to 0 health)" will increase

Haven't seen the new Stalker, though from the comments, I think he might be a little too weak now, even though the Paris looks really good on him. I'd say if he is using a Paris, the arrows ought to do really significant damage since the arrows are projectiles and can be dodged, and it's not like the fire rate on the Paris is that impressive. Like, say, minimum 500 damage per arrow.

DE's probably trying new stuff for the Stalker, because having him appear with the Braton Vandal every single time gets boring fast, especially since the Braton is hit-scan. Also, they're still doing that lame shtick where they pretend the Stalker doesn't exist, so don't expect any response from them about the Stalker.

• 3 months later...

Why did you guys give him a Paris of all things?

I can unload two magazines of my Twin Viper into him and successfully kill him before he can even fire off 2 arrows while I'm standing in his face.

The Scythe was a nice touch but with this Paris he is just too slow and is a waste of time now.

He is not even threatening in the slightest.

Please give him some really good weapon that can actually do damage to us.

Stalker is a good concept...but he should scare us...not be a waste of time and bullets.

The Stalker does not have a Paris. He has a bow called the Dread. Totally different then what the Paris is.

Check the dates. The thread was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. In fact, just read this page. "Stalker should have unique weapons!" "Stalker should drop blueprints for his new weapons!" It's kind of funny in hindsight. :D

So no, he hasn't changed; RageManT just wanted to correct something someone said back in May.

still have not encountered the new stalker yet but dam did i encoutnerd the old one alot :D

So did I.  On Mercury.  With an Unranked Rhino and then Ash.  Also had an unranked Dread as a main weapon (mainly because my only Stalker kill on a level 45 mob was due to level 47+ all rushing him, and me standing back and waiting for them to do most of the work.  I don't seem to be very lucky with Mods.)

Was not fun for me.

What they need to do is scale him to the stage.  It's not fun when you're doing Caloris with rank 4-5 weapons and Warframe when suddenly he comes out at 45 and proceeds to one shot you.

Isnt stalker using dread? And to the topic, the only thing terrefing about him is his slash dash and shurikans, in a nightmare mission he oneshots me with those

Only when you are fighting him on a no-shield-no-energy Nightmare mode. Even with Vampirism on, I find him to be a breeze.

Edited by matrixEXO

• 1 month later...