The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Promo Code

(PSN)o_Dany_o

Question

hi i've heard all console tennos are reciving a promo code via e-mail for credit and affinity booster, well i didn't recieve mine as far, may it be due to the fact that i started my account on PC and than , almost a year ago, i migrated my pc account to ps4?

If that's the case am i still suitable for the code?

18 answers to this question

Just a bit of aid for those who haven't signed up for Warframe emails!

go to warframe.com (not the forums) and login.  Click on your username and select account management.  There is a check box for "Receive newsletters and promotional email transmissions"

**NOTE**  If you click on your username in the forums it takes you to a different page.

hi i've heard all console tennos are reciving a promo code via e-mail for credit and affinity booster, well i didn't recieve mine as far, may it be due to the fact that i started my account on PC and than , almost a year ago, i migrated my pc account to ps4?

If that's the case am i still suitable for the code?

Shouldn't this be in PS4 feeback ?

PS: DE i am not trying to make you angry just post that are not in the right section kind of get under my skin might be a hidden OCD thing.

Gosh, it's super fun to watch my friends rank up stuff and buy tons of new stuff with their codes. I don't want to moan and cry too much but dangit, the tears are real. Really wish DE would speak up on this, let us know if the codes only went out to a certain percentage of players or what? In a perfect world, they would send out another batch of codes or make them available via the website, if something isn't working on their end (many of us were already signed up for the newsletter and still got no code).

I know this is no big thing to the vets but for noobs like me, it would've been very beneficial and most likely, gotten me to buy some more platinum and game items to rank up. Oh well, I'm done with the issue...gotta go dry these tear streaks before anyone irl sees them. Sob...