Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elder Scrolls ... ?

(XBOX)RIOTx420

Greetings my fellow Tenno :)

I noticed that the new elder scrolls online has been released again ,

I loved skyrim ! Will always be in my top ten games of all time ,

Now I love warframe and will always come back to it , but I think I need a break before I burn out.

So seeing the elder scrolls is out I'm just asking for a general oppnion from anyone who's started it , do you think it would be worth the time to get in to , and did they really get rid of the monthly payments that they tried to do ?

My time in the ESO beta told me that it is everything bad about MMOs wrapped in a clunky control scheme that tries to look like an Elder Scrolls game. The writing was funny and the voice acting was great, but the game itself is a completely generic MMO.

It may have changed since then, but I was certainly not a fan.

I've heard people say it really didn't work for them, mainly because of taking the themes of the Elder Scrolls (which has been primarily single player for the longest time) and sticking it on a massively multiplayer setting. In short, it didn't really work.

Edited by R34LM

I've heard people say it really didn't work for them, mainly because of taking the themes of the Elder Scrolls (which has been primarily single player for the longest time) and sticking it on a massively multiplayer setting. In short, it didn't really work.

It wasnt even the same developer as the rest of the Elder scroll series I dont think

While the subscription is gone, you still have to buy the game.

Of course you have to pay for the game , but monthly payments are just a bad idea , still not sure how WOW has been getting away with it for so long ,

I like DE's system , more games should take notes from DE

Of course you have to pay for the game , but monthly payments are just a bad idea , still not sure how WOW has been getting away with it for so long ,

I like DE's system , more games should take notes from DE

Wow gets away with it because it's a gigantic, polished, fun game.

The game changed for the better, most people who talk bad about it either never played and just go with the hate bandwagon or they played early and never touched it again. Pretty sure there's currently a good amount of ESO streams right now, go check it out and see for yourself.