Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do...

----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

My account is still suspended, so I need stuff to do...

I have nothing to do all summer, I've finished every game I own to date.

So, if any of you have something I can play or do, tell me (can you try to keep it free, I'm saving up to un-suspend my account($200!!!(negative plat)))

So ya... just let me know if there is any game or thing I can do/play.

thanks

Satan

if your like WF you MUST try the Mass Effect series if you haven't already, you'll see that WF is heavily influenced by ME. The visual style, somewhat game play, and the amount of lore you can get from that game is amazing, and it also has lots of replay value. I see it is a single player WF, multiplayer is for an option but not mandatory.

Why were you suspended, and why do you have to pay $200 to get revoke the suspension...

Eh, personally I'd rate the gameplay a 2.5, if they fixed the annoying and blatant pay-to-win stuff and the 18 year tutorial, then it might be passable.

Whaddya talking about, outside is free-to-play. There's 7-10 year tutorials to make sure you don't injure yourself and that's all I know.

Besides, it has a 10/10 IGN rating.

Whaddya talking about, outside is free-to-play. There's 7-10 year tutorials to make sure you don't injure yourself and that's all I know.

Besides, it has a 10/10 IGN rating.

Apparently it has too much water so they lowered the rating.

Go outside i guess.

I heard outside has impressive graphics and gameplay.

Weellll, nawwww

Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

That's enough until Fallout 4 comes out.

I've finished all the fallout games (other than 4)

Try Team Fortress 2.

I don't know if you'll find anything of quality over there, but it's free.

Not much of a fan

if your like WF you MUST try the Mass Effect series if you haven't already, you'll see that WF is heavily influenced by ME. The visual style, somewhat game play, and the amount of lore you can get from that game is amazing, and it also has lots of replay value. I see it is a single player WF, multiplayer is for an option but not mandatory.

Why were you suspended, and why do you have to pay $200 to get revoke the suspension...

Finished all the Mass Effect games

Someone got my debit card number and got the most expensive prime access (found out I play Warframe a lot, so I'm guessing it was someone on steam because they bought a lot of stuff on steam too) spent all the plat, when I got the payment retracted, DE took the plat, but, I didn't have it, so it went negative..

Got to put it positive to play again

Fill up your steam wishlist, cuz the summer sale is supposedly coming thursday

Steam was locked, the response above explains why

Edited by ----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

Whenever you have a negative plat balance, they suspend you. How that happened though, I have no idea.

If you're looking for "free" games, the most I can recommend are other MMO's. In which case I recommend: DCUO, TERA, & Neverwinter. They are all very action oriented games. Champions Online & Archeage are good as well. 

Finished all the Mass Effect games

Someone got my debit card number and got the most expensive prime access (found out I play Warframe a lot, so I'm guessing it was someone on steam because they bought a lot of stuff on steam too) spent all the plat, when I got the payment retracted, DE took the plat, but, I didn't have it, so it went negative..

Got to put it positive to play again

You aren't the one who spended the plats and you aren't the one who should put the balance up to positive, send a ticket and ask DE to get this fixed.

you do know that DE made Dark Sector concept art/video back in 2004, that is what warframe is based after(correct me if I'm wrong)

You aren't the one who spended the plats and you aren't the one who should put the balance up to positive, send a ticket and ask DE to get this fixed.

they said it was my problem, trust me, that was the first thing I did

judging by the pictures above - have you tried Trine? It`s pretty awesome...

Also - Dark Souls... you can never go wrong with Dark Souls (that or i`m a huge fan of the series... :D)

Dark Souls, you mean "beat that game 3 years after it came out, and never want to go back to it ever again"(took me 3 years(playing on and off) to finish that game)

also, played trine on my friends ps3, didn't find it that fun, not much of a platformer person

Edited by ----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

Dark Souls, you mean "beat that game 3 years after it came out, and never want to go back to it ever again"(took me 3 years(playing on and off) to finish that game)

also, played trine on my friends ps3, didn't find it that fun, not much of a platformer person

ahh... well then... hmm...

Have you tried Strike Suit Zero? Not really similar to PSO2, but still a good game...

out of 3 person shooters/RPG`s... hmm... TPS - Sniper Elite,  hmm... dang it... my pc`s full of strategy games and the like... 

Can`t help much apparently...

Edited by Psychotoxin