Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Anybody Left With Any Arcane Helmets?

EmbedFire

I have a ton of them. I wish they never existed in the first place to be honest and my gut tells me DE feels the same way.

Just counted, I have 18 of the helmets and 14 of the various blueprints for them.

Edited by DarkDestiny

Thanks.... :/ Now I want to install D2 again.....

The resolution issues are going to turn you off it, I guarantee it.

I'd have to say the Loki hammerhead shark looking Arcane is my most used Arcane helmet, due to being able to hit the efficiency cap with just a Maxed fleeting, and save that important mod slot.

I love the stats on that one, but it just looks so... derp. As such, I can never bring myself to use it on the glory that is Viking Loki Prime master race. Vespa is also brilliant, but... gah, it doesn't fit at all on Nyx Prime.

At least Vanguard looks good.

The resolution issues are going to turn you off it, I guarantee it.

'Guarantee it'? I'm sorry but that is nonsense.

If you're thinking about playing D2 (lord of destruction too ofc) go right ahead. You get over the resolution/quality once you properly get into the game. Especially if you grab one of the decent mods that exist for it.

I remember going back to D2 after many years. Resolution issues easily overcome and I became hooked.

Edited by Naith

I've got a complete set.  I've even kept the ones that have rubbish stats that I would never use just because it's irreplaceable.  I've started building non-arcane versions of them as well and only need Squall to have a complete set of doubles.  All from blueprint alerts, none of them bought.

Ones I still use regularly, Rhino's Vanguard, Frost's Aurora, Nyx's Vespa.  I think Trinity, Banshee & my Volts might have arcanes equipped too but I don't really play them much so can't remember.

Vespa is also brilliant, but... gah, it doesn't fit at all on Nyx Prime.

Yeah, but I think it looks fine on Nemesis Nyx.