Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Model...

Zarrii

Pfft, we're talking a super powerful handgun. This is much more fitting:

6znaza.jpg

I just gotta point this out, but the actual Slug of the 500 S&W, which is the gun you responded to with this one, is only a carved version of that same .50 cal bullet for a magnum. They're practically the same thing, only the one shot 50 cal. BMG can pierce more armor cause it's a rifle round.

MY OPINION ON THIS TOPIC though, is that we should have an epic looking magnum. I really like the first 2 examples in this post, but they better be big if they;re gonna resemble those :P

I honestly don't understand why everyone complains about the Lex being this tiny little gun that punches big damn holes. Could just be because I'm used to Half Life 2's .357 that could oneshot most anything. It doesn't have to be big to be awesome, I generally prefer compact to huge.

Kinda reminds me of Glock's compact .357 handgun, they called it the "Pocket Rocket"

I honestly don't understand why everyone complains about the Lex being this tiny little gun that punches big damn holes. Could just be because I'm used to Half Life 2's .357 that could oneshot most anything. It doesn't have to be big to be awesome, I generally prefer compact to huge.

Kinda reminds me of Glock's compact .357 handgun, they called it the "Pocket Rocket"

Half Life 2 doesn't have a semi auto rifle that is weaker than a tiny pistol.

Half Life 2 doesn't have a semi auto rifle that is weaker than a tiny pistol.

what has that got to do with anything? We're talking designs aren't we? I'm just saying I don't see any problem with having a tiny little handgun with a huge kick.

Edited by Deteno

I'm looking at the Lex and the Lato. They both look as if they're jam-packed with action, which they are,

but we all can agree the Lex packs more of a punch.

maybe a sleek and futuristic would be more fitting, just to set it further apart from the basic pistol

check this out: http://25.media.tumblr.com/48de65c63412c793abd9fa4622430466/tumblr_mexgzzGsOK1rjzbfeo1_500.jpg

Anybody here seen Psycho Pass?

that gun is called the "Dominator", pretty intimidating already without its 2nd or 3rd form.

Perhaps the first form would be ok for the Lex - doesn't scream of "overkill", but at the same time, it's shiny enough for a space ninja and a shiny penny (err, or 50,000 cred to be exact)

I'm looking at the Lex and the Lato. They both look as if they're jam-packed with action, which they are,

but we all can agree the Lex packs more of a punch.

maybe a sleek and futuristic would be more fitting, just to set it further apart from the basic pistol

check this out: http://25.media.tumblr.com/48de65c63412c793abd9fa4622430466/tumblr_mexgzzGsOK1rjzbfeo1_500.jpg

Anybody here seen Psycho Pass?

that gun is called the "Dominator", pretty intimidating already without its 2nd or 3rd form.

Perhaps the first form would be ok for the Lex - doesn't scream of "overkill", but at the same time, it's shiny enough for a space ninja and a shiny penny (err, or 50,000 cred to be exact)

Okay, that third one doesn't even look like a gun and makes me think "This isn't even my final form!" I mean, how does one even HOLD that, let alone fire it?

The lex sounds, and feels like a good .45. but looks like a bog-standard 9mm.

Need to upscale it a tiny bit, barrel extension, maybe with a muzzle diffusor to give it a meaner look.

In other areas it looks ok to be honest.

on the other hand, making it a futuristic dragoon revolver would be pretty sweet.