The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Unmasked Mouse Sketch:

Karukiku

Done on SketchToy to show the progress throughout the sketch, sorry my Wacom broke mouse only!

http://sketchtoy.com/65315325

Wanted to do one that shows the progress of the drawing when I heard on a Prime Time that DE Rebecca I think liked the drawings that showed the artists progression. Also did the energy lines since Rebe said she liked that in many artists interpretations of unmasked Tenno.

Thanks! Feedback?

thats pretty cool, how long did it take for you to do it?

About 5min (Where you see me sign in) then later I went back and added all the fancy details so around 20m of sitting around looking at Ash and posing my arm to make that darn arm to look nice.

Are ponytails coined by that anime? I don't watch much but whenever it seems someone says that.

Edward Elric is responsible for a lot of characters with amputated, metal limbs, red trench coats, and ponytails.

In fact..

3519115-4880647791-DO_NO.jpg

I really like your sketch. I wish I could draw, I'm garbage at that kind of stuff.

Edited by (PS4)theelix

Edward Elric is responsible for a lot of characters with amputated, metal limbs, red trench coats, and ponytails.

In fact..

3519115-4880647791-DO_NO.jpg

I really like your sketch. I wish I could draw, I'm garbage at that kind of stuff.

Oh ok! Thanks!