Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Primary That Is Styled After The Gammacor

The_Stalker

Honestly disappointed with how it looked. Just a stick with a gammacore on it

I agree. It does not really speak of significant artistic pinnacle. Seems more like a product of lazy productivity day from an artist rather than carefully designed model. Essentially it is similar to the Cephalon Suda Syndana which is that it is just a bunch of Gammacors slapped together randomly to make something. It does not quite speak highly of the brilliance of the artist team that DE does have. I do not think much thought or effort was used to create this weapon.

At this point, I know that it is pretty fruitless to please DE to actually still re-invent the model to this particular weapon because some shape or model only looks so cool so many times but when you slap it everywhere without even really changing anything about it other than size then it becomes just lazy and quite frankly, pretty ugly for the games standards.

EDIT: And before people come to jump here and tell me how on earth can I say this. I know a lot of people in the tech and this really does not take a lot of time to make at all.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Jeez this thread is harsh , at least think of the artists feelings and how long it took for each intricate design, it looks brilliant, jjust not original.

Anyway who wouldn't want a magic death stick? You people...

Friendly advice/helpful criticism not brutally shooting things Down

People are passionate about the game they love, many have come to expect a certain level of quality and creativity.

Unfortunately, this weapon appears to be a Gammacor glued to an over sized gammacor rod. Also these are syndicate weapons, you don't just buy a blueprint, you have to actually earn them. Though Draco farmers probably don't feel the same way as those of us that play normally.

Edited by Aoden