Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ryu Confirmed For Super Smash Bros Wii U

Deidaku

Really man?

This game really looks worth buying instead of pirating......

1. You can buy the game and then emulate it. (If you really want to be that legal.)

2. A console is still not worth buying because of one game.

You can call it stubborn, I call it savvy.

Edited by Cynaris

1. You can buy the game and then emulate it. (If you really want to be that legal.)

2. A console is still not worth buying because of one game.

You can call it stubborn, I call it savvy.

You can get games on the console that aren't Zelda and Mario. There are several games I own for it that have next to nothing to do with Nintendo like Bayonetta 2, MH3U, a buttload of VC games and some Wii exclusives. And what you call "savvy" I call ignorance.

I can see the point you have with Mario games, since I've seen it all at this point, but I can't expect the same with Zelda or "Luigi" games. The last "Luigi" game, since you brought it up, was Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which came out 2 years ago. The one before, which it HEAVILY built upon, was just Luigi's Mansion, a launch title for the Gamecube.

The last Zelda game to have Ganondorf himself, not a fuccboi who merged with him or a demon that explains his origins, was Twilight Princess where he DIED. Maybe if you actually PLAYED the games or even looked at the overall story, you would know that each one has some pretty distinct characteristics. You can't say Link driving in a train with a basically dead Zelda following him is the same as him running around a box finding pieces of a magic triangle.

Also, buying a game just to emulate it later? Really? Hell, even if you take out the buy the game part (which is pirating, need I remind you), I'm sure it would be broken because of the Gamepad's extra screen and other stuff packed into it.. Why would you want to deal with what would be a broken and more buggy mess than playing it on what it's meant to be played on? And I've used emulators before, they're nowhere near as good as playing on the console it came out on. I've played the regular Xenoblade Chronicles on an emulator cause of limited release and it played like S#&$ because of how the motion controls work. That, and my computer screen is justifiably smaller than my TV.

Oh yeah, and I forgot

Pfft A WiiU can't possibly handle Warframe. It's a great system, judged by its own merits, but it's not powerful enough for Warframe. 

I dunno, My PC can handle it just fine, 1080p and 48fps, and it's about 4 years old now.

You can get games on the console that aren't Zelda and Mario. There are several games I own for it that have next to nothing to do with Nintendo like Bayonetta 2, MH3U, a buttload of VC games and some Wii exclusives. And what you call "savvy" I call ignorance.

I can see the point you have with Mario games, since I've seen it all at this point, but I can't expect the same with Zelda or "Luigi" games. The last "Luigi" game, since you brought it up, was Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which came out 2 years ago. The one before, which it HEAVILY built upon, was just Luigi's Mansion, a launch title for the Gamecube.

The last Zelda game to have Ganondorf himself, not a fuccboi who merged with him or a demon that explains his origins, was Twilight Princess where he DIED. Maybe if you actually PLAYED the games or even looked at the overall story, you would know that each one has some pretty distinct characteristics. You can't say Link driving in a train with a basically dead Zelda following him is the same as him running around a box finding pieces of a magic triangle.

Also, buying a game just to emulate it later? Really? Hell, even if you take out the buy the game part (which is pirating, need I remind you), I'm sure it would be broken because of the Gamepad's extra screen and other stuff packed into it.. Why would you want to deal with what would be a broken and more buggy mess than playing it on what it's meant to be played on? And I've used emulators before, they're nowhere near as good as playing on the console it came out on. I've played the regular Xenoblade Chronicles on an emulator cause of limited release and it played like S#&$ because of how the motion controls work. That, and my computer screen is justifiably smaller than my TV.

Oh yeah, and I forgot

I dunno, My PC can handle it just fine, 1080p and 48fps, and it's about 4 years old now.

I can, but a lot of them are just average. The last Luigi game to my knowledge was Super Luigi Wii U, which was a rehash of Super Mario Wii U, how exciting. Call me ignorant but to me a rather weak console with only a few standout games that could be emulated if I really must, is not worth the price of admisson.

Ganondorf almost always shows up in one way or another, to me that's really just showing that they are either running out of ideas or too afraid to really try anything new.

Meanwhile Metroid fans cry in a little corner because there hasn't been a proper game since forever. (I know, not Nintendo's IP, yet still, their third party support is abysmal.)

And yes, buying it to emulate it. You buy it to legally have the rights to use a ROM which you can emulate, it's that simple.

Once you have the disc, it's up to you what you want to do with your game.

Emulating has come a long way, from what I've seen, Keyboard and mouse are perfectly good enough to handle the "second screen"

I won't be bothered by a lack of controller, really.

I was playing effin' Super Meat Boy with KB+M so whatever.