The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wall-Running Change/issue/bug

3Jane

So with the most recent update sometimes you just hold sprint and start wall-running for some reason.

E.g: I'm running past a door, I wall run up the frame, off another wall and get stuck on top of another door and I'm stuck in the running mode... or get stuck in a chain of wallruns that I never intended. Now I've lost a load of stamina,I'm somewhere I didn't want to be and wasted a lot of time just being thrown around by the game ..

Is this a bug? The "Sprint to Wallrun" function not working or something?

Starting to become really frustrating running around levels and having no control over my Warframe sometimes..

It got super bugged, everyone i ask says the same... either random wallrunnin that starts without notice... or even weird wallrunnin that just keeps on going no matter the surface.

You should move this thread to general bugs or something along those lines though.

Yeah someone was happy that this happened as apparently holding spacebar at the same moment is hard. When this happened, well I was not happy and when I finally got off the wallrunning scenario, I ran as fast as I could towards the elevator where my random team was waiting and when I almost got in, the person controlling the elevator decided that it is so funny to shut down the door right in front of my face. Yeah, I was not happy at all.

Check your options menu. I believe something to do with wallrunning has... appeared. 

Be more enigmatic? My options menu has nothing new, and "hold jump to wallrun" is bugged since last patch, that's what this thread is about...