Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Nova, Nova P Pregant?

HandsomeSorcerer

Title:

Why? She has a bulge in her belly that looks like she is pregnant. Its distracting.

Fix it DE. She is 70s Hipster chick, why is she pregnant?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a6/7b/5e/a67b5e7d95bf1530ca138cb44a2cf15b.jpg

Well all I can say is well DE design council made her this way soooooo.....ur asking the wrong people u need find the names ask them the inspiration for their design and that should answer ur question.and I do understand u do make a valid point ,but I always kind if saw her as kangaroo with a pouch in my head so I can understand why you see that.but your I entitled s to your opinion and u know that DE or any artist should not compromise their vision for others specially when that not what they had in mind.althought they do take account what we say so they could always make a tweak change to her appearance.you could always try a different animation for her like nekros or someone who bends more down that should make you stop noticinng Edited by Leavith

Tenno babies are born in the blood of fallen enemies.

It's the only way.

Yeah, just like some babies were born while their mothers worked in rice paddies; the Tenno shall give birth while doing their duty.

But not consummate during it. That'd be weird.

Why not? Have you seen the S#&$ that passes for threads? Yeesh.

Also, guys. Nova's just slightly out of shape compared to the others. No need to shame.

I blame the extensive use of portals...

Tenno babies are born in the blood of fallen enemies.

It's the only way.

With the amount of Grineer/Corpus we slay and by the amount of operatives that die on a mission I can still say that birthrate exceeds the number of deaths by far...

Nova got a normal bodyshape. I for one is glad that we have at leas ONE frame who's diffrent from the rest. If you take a good look at the female frames, the vast majority are from the same skinny mold. They're so skinny that I doubt they actually have any muscles, have next to no hips (try to look at the actuall bodyshape instead of the stuff that the frame add) and a really, really flat stomach. And yet somehow, despite being so skinny and have 0% bodyfat, most of them have rather larg cup-sizes, you know what that's called? That's right, Fanservice.

Nova doesn't look pregnant, she looks perfectly normal. And you don't have to be out of shape just because you got a Little fat on your body. Remember, women does have a higher persentage bodyfat than men. And Nova's one of the fastest frames.

This all really makes me Believe that the thread creator is a male in his lower teens. That's the level of this. Now, all who're for diversity in the bodyshape of female frames and frames in general, raise your hands *Rises my own*

I'm sorry but wut

Seriously, how is it distracting?  While you're playing her, you're staring at her butt the entire time!  And some people are just shaped like that, be it genetics, stance, extra weight or a combination of things.  If every person that had that kind of pudge or "looked" pregnant, our population would quadruple in an hour.

Hydroid has a sturdy build, even under all that suit.

Volt's pretty slender. Except for those powerful legs. Dayum.

Hentoid has a broad chest and potentially narrow waist - but yes, Volt has some amazing legs and slender hips.