Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So My Cousin Found This...

Revel72

This is not even gameplay video. It is just teaser. Derpy publishers are derpy.

My opinion:

It seems that Bethesda knows what is going on with the brutal doom and has kept eyes on it quite a lot it seems. However I still feel the Doom 3 problem "Small space fear" in this too but since it is just a teaser. I can not really say does the game itself have this but I have my hope on the game since Doom 3 was not a Doom. This game seems to have more of the run and gun from old doom, some fatalities from Brutal doom and graphics from Doom 3 but a bit better.

I hope Bethesda knows what they are doing to Doom or they will get killer ratings to the game.

Why I say "Small space fear" problem?:

Just look at Doom 3 a bit. Most of the time. You are spending your time in small rooms or not so wide hallways. And this was a bad thing. Look at the Doom and Doom 2. Much more well thought design of area where Player and enemies can move.

I hope this starts a civil conversation and have a good day.

That's... that's a very nice teaser, I think that will be a good game for me to play, I mean, I could absolutely remember all those creatures from Doom 2 (and hell look at the graphic gap, if I could, it's well done).

Never was a fan of Doom, or the Id way of doing things.

By all means, make the game, and remember the tough-as-nails heritage of the First Person Shooter. There will always be people who want games like Doom, and that's totally fine.

I might be pleasantly surprised by innovative design elements and techniques, but I certainly won't be paying money to find out. Here's hoping there's more to this Doom than "rip and tear."

That's the kind of gore Warframe needs.

Surely you jest.

I got to say Bethesda has had taken a good study subject. Brutal Doom. When speaking about the gore.

I just watched the demo gameplay and I got to say. They have given players promise of good amount of tools with good amounts of trade offs. THAT is excellent weapon design what further goes to fortify the game play. And thank you Bethesda for giving us Double barreled so soon. We love it!

But there is one thing what I say needs a small work a bit. The invis demon. It is too difficult to see. In Doom and Doom 2 they were a bit too easy (if Doom had any of those of course) in Doom 4. Those invis demons are really difficult to see and may become player's bane.

If there is somebody in DE watching this. I recommend you to start studying the video a bit.

Bra you guys saw Black Ops? Wall running, bows, powers=Warframe? -_- blacks ops be stealing their style smsh

I will quote a video from youtube. "Did your fans get alzhaimers?"

It is same game every year...

Warframe sure needs more gore and this is a good demonstration on what they could add. Also it could be the beginning of Warframe becoming dark themed again! 

#excited

The darkness is what I kind of miss from Warframe. Actual Ninja feeling and would enable the better stealth options.

I would love if Blood Queen Lotus DERebecca to comment on this.

Bringing back some nostalgia. I love the setting and premise never understood hate to Doom 3 or this one. They are mindless shooting like the first 2 but with enhanced graphics.

Well yes it can be called mindless shooter game but actually in their time. They are the grandfathers of FPS games (including wolfenstein). The reason why Doom 3 got a lot of hate was breaking the game franchise. Doing something what was so unfitting to the franchise that is got a lot of disgust.

Earlier doom games where about exploration with some shooting in a bit everywhere in the map. And the targets were demons from hell.