Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creepiest Thing I've Seen So Far

RoflsMazoy

So today I was just minding my own business, trading stuff. Someone wanted Pilfering swarm so I traded it to them. Then they said "Thnx Dear!"

I looked up and they were like, full-black, 3 edgy 5 u Ash and then they left. Gave me shivers.

So yes, what is the creepiest thing you've ever seen?

duuude. . . . .If that is most creapy thing you have seen then you have not delved into the depths of the interwebs. I'll give you a tip. Look up rules of the internet and read   " ---->  -1.  <-----" Yes the number system does no make sence and that is a -1. Best of luck to you

In Warframe, really? Alright then hit me with your best shot.

Oh in warframe? Well, there was this one guy who acted like an &amp;#&#33; to our warlord and got kicked, then he started to stalk her on FB and harass her on the forums.

Then one day, he messages me asking me 'bout our warlord, who I then reply with "Why do you want to know?" and he replies with "Because I find her cute".

So... 

I have a bit of a habit when I'm trading things of immediately trying to hide in your dojo. My hope is that you'll forget about me, and that someone else in your dojo will stumble upon me, hiding, in some high-away place just out of view... 

Doesn't usually work. 

Oh in warframe? Well, there was this one guy who acted like an ! to our warlord and got kicked, then he started to stalk her on FB and harass her on the forums.

Then one day, he messages me asking me 'bout our warlord, who I then reply with "Why do you want to know?" and he replies with "Because I find her cute".

Alright, holy S#&amp;&#036;, dude wtf

Wow

I don't see how that's creepy, seeing an impersonator. 

So... 

I have a bit of a habit when I'm trading things of immediately trying to hide in your dojo. My hope is that you'll forget about me, and that someone else in your dojo will stumble upon me, hiding, in some high-away place just out of view... 

Doesn't usually work. 

Of course, you can't hide when the host leaves. Try hiding in their shadow instead.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

So... 

Doesn't usually work. 

Does that mean it has worked?

Oh in warframe? Well, there was this one guy who acted like an ! to our warlord and got kicked, then he started to stalk her on FB and harass her on the forums.

omg :/

Lemme share this with you, in clan with one female, a new guy joins (We're a pretty small clan and we're getting new players in to have an active but controlled group)

While she's gone, he always comments about her, makes weird sexual jokes, shows me her contact info when I already had it (He was sharing) Thing is I haven't shared his creepy comments with anyone else in the clan and what amazes me is how she's oblivious to the obvious. One thing is hitting on a girl through the internet being hundreds of miles away from each other, another is knowing they have a boyfriend.

(Backstory: He claims to be always high and smoking weed, reasons being for ADHD, and several mixed medical issues. Almost unbearable with the dumb, sexual, stupid jokes and it's a miracle we haven booted him yet.)

Lemme share this with you, in clan with one female, a new guy joins (We're a pretty small clan and we're getting new players in to have an active but controlled group)

While she's gone, he always comments about her, makes weird sexual jokes, shows me her contact info when I already had it (He was sharing) Thing is I haven't shared his creepy comments with anyone else in the clan and what amazes me is how she's oblivious to the obvious. One thing is hitting on a girl through the internet being hundreds of miles away from each other, another is knowing they have a boyfriend.

(Backstory: He claims to be always high and smoking weed, reasons being for ADHD, and several mixed medical issues. Almost unbearable with the dumb, sexual, stupid jokes and it's a miracle we haven booted him yet.)

Why haven't you showed it yet?

Old  dank dacond is that you?