Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Point On Tubemen Of Regor

Ps4 is the exact opposite atm

Unfortunately...

But to answer OP's question, it's an event where you choose (if taken at face value) to support either Alad V getting his cure for the infestation or to support Nef Anyo in destroying the cure so that Alad will die.

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester

What's the point?  The rewards of course!  It's two wealthy(ish) Corpus in a wallet throwdown, the losing side is is going to make it rain in the next conflict!  Dera Vandal?  Karak Wraith?  We'll be able to get both eventually.  Why not do the smart thing and profit from this event?

Yup, everyone one in my clan is helping Nef Anyo and a ton of other players are all helping Nef Anyo I just think it's a better idea.

I prefer to help Alad because of the possibility of a cure, but I would like to see Nef win in one of the consoles to see if the choices we make actually do make any difference on what will happen or if not then it just means we should just go with the better reward.

its all about the rewards. no one cares who they are fighting for. even if it was the lotus vs alad v and alad v offered better rewards , do u think this community would fight for the lotus? shed be dead before the event came even near the end

I hate Alad, so I side with Nef, the Dera Vandal is just a plus.

Strongly advised my clan to support nef anyo and flooded regional chat with nef anyo propaganda. I want a pew pew laser gun worth the forma and I want it now. Besides, alad v is a slimy punk who needs to be thrown in a hole and forgotten about.

Edited by (PS4)TheBetterYou

Man I hope that trend continues. I'm VERY curious to see what ol' Neffy has to say at the end of all of this.

I want the Dera Vandal, and so does the rest of the Council, but the community has this 'idea' that goes something like this: "PC has Karak that means we must have Karak!"

It's a bit sad.

I want the Dera Vandal, and so does the rest of the Council, but the community has this 'idea' that goes something like this: "PC has Karak that means we must have Karak!"

It's a bit sad.

Well, that's Xbone for you.