Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 With Words From De Steve. Gone:copter-Flying, Stamina, Wallrun!

Mak_Gohae

Players who are overly sensitive should just avoid the forum.

Devs should feel free to speak their mind. You want censored info, then go to an EA forum.

I'd much rather the devs feel free to say what's on their mind instead of worrying about people who will nitpick and make doom threads

Well it was Steve's goal to create doom threads so if you have problem with people making doom threads then ask him no to do that XD.

But seriously no one wants to make doom threads but what can they do when DE say's stuff in such way that it looks like they want to destroy stuff you like about game ?

Edited by Culaio

Well it was Steve's goal to create doom threads so if you have problem with people making doom threads then ask him no to do that XD.

But seriously no one wants to make doom threads but what can they do when DE say's stuff in such way that it looks like they want to destroy stuff you like about game ?

That's exactly the point of this satire. Saying no one wants to make doom threads is totally not true, as seen from the OP of this thread. People like to overreact and make it sound like the game's gonna break, and Steve is making fun of them. They're always out there man.

Some people take it too seriously personal to the point they don't even know how weird they sound.

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

That's exactly the point of this satire. Saying no one wants to make doom threads is totally not true, as seen from the OP of this thread. People like to overreact and make it sound like the game's gonna break, and Steve is making fun of them. They're always out there man.

Some people take it too seriously personal to the point they don't even know how weird they sound.

The thing is that DE did some changes before that no one wanted or out right broken their promises(promised that primes wont have changed stats, I dont have problem with it but many people do since  if they had same stats then if someone didnt like how prime looked they could stay with normal version, but now they cant if they want to be efficent in game) so people do have right to be worried, its very easy to lose someones trust but very hard to regain it.

So you think increasing worries of fans probably unnecessarily is good idea ?

Of course they shouldnt lie because it would have even worse effect but its not that hard to promise that we wont be moving as slow on the ground after update as we do now without copter.

I think there's a significant portion of fans who are going to panic no matter what. It's just what the Warframe community does, these days. Given that fact, I'd rather the DE crew feel free to talk, rather than concerning themselves overly much with how to avoid scaring people who always think the sky is falling.

I think there's a significant portion of fans who are going to panic no matter what. It's just what the Warframe community does, these days. Given that fact, I'd rather the DE crew feel free to talk, rather than concerning themselves overly much with how to avoid scaring people who always think the sky is falling.

People are fine with DE talkin normally but they arent fine when DE goes out of their way to troll people, which DE(steve mainly) likes to do.

But yeah you are right many fans do panic but its not just warframe community, its in every community.