Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, It's Getting Ridiculous Now.

(PSN)theelix

Fix it. Fix it fix it fix it.

These stupid dialogues that repeat whenever you move a menu.

These stupid dialogues that play every time you enter Warframe, which sometimes has to be often because you'll spawn into a raid without a HUD.

These stupid dialogues that get in the way of hacking.

These stupid dialogues that get in the way of changing equipment.

These stupid dialogues that are way too loud.

These stupid dialogues that cover half the entire screen.

These stupid dialogues that play over, and over, and over, every time you do a mission which ruin the dialogue for that misson. "Give unto the void... How 'bout I scalpel off your little danglers and give them unto the void, hmm? How's that sound Neffy?" Yeah. It was a funny threat. But when you hear it every single time, and sometimes just moving makes it skip and replay itself is freaking ear melting. I don't care that you want to cut off his balls, you said it the last fourteen runs. Shut the hell up already and stop covering my hacking. Get the hell off my screen so I can see where I'm shooting.

Please, for the love of freaking Lotus, fix it.

Ordis is hap.. angry Ordis is hap  Ordis is hap Ordis is hap Ordis is Ordis is Ordis is Ordis is hap..angry. Hmm I may require maintenance after all.   Ordis is hap Ordis is Ordis is Ordis is hap, angry Hmm I may require maintenance after all .......    #ear melting

REMIX!   Ordis is Ordis is O-O-Ordis hap  O-O-Ordis is hap angry Hmm I may require maintenance after 

Ordis is hap.. angry Ordis is hap  Ordis is hap Ordis is hap Ordis is Ordis is Ordis is Ordis is hap..angry. Hmm I may require maintenance after all.   Ordis is hap Ordis is Ordis is Ordis is hap, angry Hmm I may require maintenance after all .......    #ear melting

This just made me lol :)

Yeah the transmissions during the raid are a nightmare, especially if you're the only healer in the group & can only see a few tidbits of info, 

in regards to health.

Transparency option for transmissions would be cool IMO, (like what you can do with Syndicate Sigils and such)

thus leaving the option for players/new players, that enjoy the transmissions to not be affected.